PS3: The American Champions League (BVNR410 Winner)

• Thread starter Deleted member 149013
  • Start date

Who will win the ACL?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 149013

Thats alright @SerenityClass ...I am steadily improving ..I was glad we played the friendly because it gave me a chance to judge my game..Will definitely come back stronger with the league and online play experience.
Funny that I was saying something along the lines of that to Acid the other night. I am still learning my trade and have a problem of been too static at the crease and when your up against quality players it can scramble your mind a bit.

rnjthkmr

School Cricketer
Thats alright @SerenityClass ...I am steadily improving ..I was glad we played the friendly because it gave me a chance to judge my game..Will definitely come back stronger with the league and online play experience.
Hi @Redpollard sir, the match we played was good fun. Your bowling and field placement are awesome. Only batting needs little more tuning.

Also, i noticed a few deliveries from Warne and Afridi were pitched more than six meters line. Actually it is out of law in the league. Others than that, your bowling was really good.

lonewolf5646

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Won group gane against ali khan

gJhtb82.jpg

Won group game against sandeep

jQWu5ee.jpg

dsaarun

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game between Arizona (me)vsnew orleans(Sandeep).Arizona won by 6 wickets.
New Orleans made 96 from 18.2 overs Arizona chased this target in 13.2 overs loosing 4 wickets.

D

Deleted member 149013

Game between Arizona (me)vsnew orleans(Sandeep).Arizona won by 6 wickets.
New Orleans made 96 from 18.2 overs Arizona chased this target in 13.2 overs loosing 4 wickets.
Ok new updated tables will be here soon.

Redpollard

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks for the game mate. It was a good session.
Still learning the tricks as new to the game and have informed Afridi and Warne about the wides. Next time they will be careful..

[QUOTE="rnjthkmr, post: 2905307, member: 151224"]Hi @Redpollard sir, the match we played was good fun. Your bowling and field placement are awesome. Only batting needs little more tuning.

Also, i noticed a few deliveries from Warne and Afridi were pitched more than six meters line. Actually it is out of law in the league. Others than that, your bowling was really good.[/QUOTE]

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Kansas city vs Washington D.C

Washington: 150/7 (20)
Kansas: 151/7 (14.4)

Survived a very glitchy and buggy game, batsmans start to run on their own out of nowhere after sitting idle for several seconds, and getting run out in the process, when the ball is in bowlers hand already. Madness! :facepalm

D

Deleted member 149013

Survived a very glitchy and buggy game, batsmans start to run on their own out of nowhere after sitting idle for several seconds, and getting run out in the process, when the ball is in bowlers hand already. Madness! :facepalm
Well it’s one of them things. I couldn’t connect to Subhasish then we played the next day and the glitches were just awful and then I couldn’t connect to Solomon. I tried to raise these issues to Big Ant and I think I upset a few people so maybe I didn’t go about it the right way. So I think me and Sub need to play again if he would confirm? I know he was keen to, Otherwise it was 112 Seattle and Houston chased it down in a ruthless batting display with 114 it didn’t take many overs.

Solomon

County Cricketer
New York (Solo) v Washington (Ranjith)

NY 151/10 (15.1) Fleming 86 (46)
Washington - 143/10 (18) - Levi 40. Fleming 3/13
MoM - Fleming

NY won by 8 runs. Really good game @rnjthkmr . Really enjoyed it. Keep a tab of the long hops under 6m next time. Not everyone will take it in the right sense. Good Luck

AliKhan215

Club Captain
San Francisco Lions(Alikhan215) VS Arizona(dsaarun)

Match Tied

Really buggy game, every good ball i bowled costed me 2 extra runs. Whenever ball hit the batsmans helmet, batsman could get 1 run even though the ball was right beside the keeper. Fielders not reacting when ball was bad timed by the batsman and a lot more things... Never played a game that was more laggy...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    410.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

rnjthkmr

School Cricketer
New York (Solo) v Washington (Ranjith)
NY 151/10 (15.1) Fleming 86 (46)
Washington - 143/10 (18) - Levi 40. Fleming 3/13
MoM - Fleming

NY won by 8 runs. Really good game @rnjthkmr . Really enjoyed it. Keep a tab of the long hops under 6m next time. Not everyone will take it in the right sense. Good Luck
Sorry about the short spin balls sir. I received a call at that time missed the timing of release. But it was a nail bitting thriller.

I was under the impression that slow bouncers from Fast medium bowlers will be avoided in the tournament matches. But in the 12th over of my innings there were more than 4 slow bouncers bowled and few in other overs also. But if it is within the rules I am fine with that. Thanks :)

Last edited:

Solomon

County Cricketer
Sorry about the short spin balls sir. I received a call at that time missed the timing of release. But it was a nail bitting thriller.

I was under the impression that slow bouncers from Fast medium bowlers will be avoided in the tournament matches. But in the 12th over of my innings there were more than 4 slow bouncers bowled and few in other overs also. But if it is within the rules I am fine with that. Thanks :)

@rnjthkmr The game was really good. Slow bouncers are not allowed for Medium Bowlers and if you noticed all the balls were in the range of 117-127 ks and not 104 or 99ks

bvnr410

Club Captain
@rnjthkmr The game was really good. Slow bouncers are not allowed for Medium Bowlers and if you noticed all the balls were in the range of 117-127 ks and not 104 or 99ks
Slow bouncers restrictions are on medium bowlers and spin not on fast medium & fast bowlers.
spin above 6m. not allowed & medium above 8 m. not allowed

rnjthkmr

School Cricketer
Yes Sir, I guess you are mentioning about the bowling from medium bowler when I bowled. But I made it sure it is in good length area and never crosses the short length line. Still I didnt want to complain about the game or bowling. I just wanted to understand the rules bit more clear.

rnjthkmr

School Cricketer

I dont want to forget this game :). It was really interesting. But the glitch run outs made you dissapointed. But it didnt make any difference in the result. Your batting was amazing and 150 was not enough from my side. If I have taken the two or three catches which I dropped it would have been a thrilling game towards the end :)

Users who are viewing this thread