PS3: The American Champions League (BVNR410 Winner)

• Thread starter Deleted member 149013
  • Start date

Who will win the ACL?

• Total voters
Looks like I have lost the chance of trading the players. Since the tournament is already started. Thats ok. This is my first tournament so it will be a learning experience for me.

There is a Pathan mentioned in my team. Is that Y Parhan or I Pathan ??

Simmons is Lendl Simmons or Phil Simmons ??
Lendl Simmons and Y Pathan. You can still transfer players and you have 3 transfers available there is no transfer window. The league started so people can get playing there games but there is no rush at the same time. You have just been unlucky because you were on vacation but all the best in your upcoming games.

How do you guys ensure someone hasn't tweaked his agreed upon team? I mean you can still have a 3 star team but change the skill of individual players quite a lot from the original skill rating. Again this is more of a FYI and am curious to know how gameplay in leagues work.

Can I join this league. New to the game.
Gamer tag "redcamp23"
Love the game.
Assign me any team please.
Thanks

Can I join this league. New to the game.
Gamer tag "redcamp23"
Love the game.
Assign me any team please.
Thanks
Hi the league hasn’t been going long so I can fit you into Group 2 with the team Carolina Tables will be updated soon. If you go to the Don Bradman academy search the team Carolina or paulhannahw you should be able to download your team.
Here are your players to add into your team
K.Powell, C. Pujara, S.Maqsood,A. Kervezee, Q.De Kock (wk)R. Mclaren ,S. Malik, A. Mendis ,L.Malinga, L. Plunkett, J. Hazlewood N. Astle

The Rules, Conditions And Format
1) A T20 format
2) 15 Teams
3) 2 Groups, teams play each other once, 1 Group of 8 teams and 1 Group of 7 teams. 3 points for win, 1 for tie, 0 for loss
4) The top 4 teams progress through to the knockout stage
5) Quarter final, Semi final, final.
6) One bouncer per over
7) A medium is fine to bowl as long as there is no slow ball bouncers
8) Spin bowlers to bowl within 6M mark
9) No editing of official kits or names of the team. Beards and sunglasses may be added etc
10) 3 transfers per side
11) No forfeit for any games
12) No super over for group games if tied.
13) Screenshots are not required but if your use to that method post it to this thread after a match. If no screenshot the winner of the team posts the teams that played and both teams total.
If you PM the players or they might get in touch with you, in your group with your psn name and the fixtures don’t need to be played in order.

1 Arizona (Dsaarun)
2 Chicago (Las Faiz)
3 Los Angeles (lonewolf5646)
4 Miami (bvnr410)
5 New Orleans (sandeepasrani)
6 Philadelphia (Karachi Xpress)
7 San Francisco (AliKhan215)

How do you guys ensure someone hasn't tweaked his agreed upon team? I mean you can still have a 3 star team but change the skill of individual players quite a lot from the original skill rating. Again this is more of a FYI and am curious to know how gameplay in leagues work.
Normalise skills when you invite to a game just make sure that it is ticked. I don’t think anyone needs to edit skills they just want to prove that they don’t need to, you would be able to tell when selecting teams.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated tables new team just added Carolina (Redpollard).

Attachments

• ACL.xlsx
    9.9 KB · Views: 18
Lendl Simmons and Y Pathan. You can still transfer players and you have 3 transfers available there is no transfer window. The league started so people can get playing there games but there is no rush at the same time. You have just been unlucky because you were on vacation but all the best in your upcoming games.
Its ok sir. I am fine with my current team. I will try to do my best to compete with everyone. I will start my matches from this Sunday and try to play one or two matches every weekend

Perfect. Thank you so much.
Looking forward to be an American Champion

@ serenityclass

I dont have a laptop and can't open the .xlsx file from a mobile phone. Is there anyone other way around it where I can see the tables?

San Fransisco Lions(Alikhan215) VS New Orleans(Sandeep-1982)

SFL Won by 81 Runs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,016.4 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,021.5 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3
Perfect. Thank you so much.
Looking forward to be an American Champion

Welcome, you are in the death group :wave
If you use a smartphone, please join whatsapp to join our group. Mesg your number to @AL_Amin as he is the group admin
Its a lot easier to find games there as more people are active in whatsapp

Have sent a message with details to @AL_Amin.

I will be thrashed for sure. Free points to you all

Have sent a message with details to @AL_Amin.

I will be thrashed for sure. Free points to you all

Its a learning curve. You will be playing against some of the best player's in DBC.
Just learn from them how to better your game like I do.

Users who are viewing this thread