PS3: The American Champions League (BVNR410 Winner)

• Thread starter Deleted member 149013
  • Start date

Who will win the ACL?

• Total voters
Opening match of American champions league got underway today between Kansas City and New york Yankees. See scores below.

New York: 80-10 (15.1 overs)

W. Portfield top scores with 29 from 25 balls

Kasas City: 82-9 (14.3)

In the end winning by just one wicket to spare. It was a great low scoring thriller to set the whole tournament ablaze. Well played solomon.

20141226_222204.jpg

Last edited:
@SerenityClass

Have you got the net working. Are we playing at 12:30?
I gave up at 1:15 I keep getting that error code. I don't know if it is talktalk or psn. 807100092 I am gutted finally get to play in a league and my playstation is being a twat

Its not just you, most of us also having trouble accessing psn.

Its not just you, most of us also having trouble accessing psn.
Sorry about the bad language just frustrated with it I could of throw the playstation out of the window tonight.

psn and xbox live were hacked and psn services, including log-in, are still not available for a lot of folks.

It wouldn't work on Christmas day. it was working about 9 last night then it just went off and a error code came up been trying for about 3 hours to sign in but with no luck. I am bit worried now if it has been hacked I cant see the point in hacking it just to stop people playing online. Has this happened to you?

Last edited:
Thanks @cricket_online for me making me and others aware of this. The New York and Kansas game looked like the perfect game to get proceedings underway. If there are any non whatsapp users or new people the matches don't have to be played in order. If a person is in your group is online and you have a fixture.

IMAG0003.JPG
Kansas City vs Seattle. Kansas won by 56 runs. MOTM A.Matthews 39 (31) 22-3

Posting this for my reference as I get confused who is in my group

Arizona Aces (Dsaarun)
Atlanta Comets (Tush)
Carolina Crocs
Chicago Redhawks (Las Faiz)
Dallas Blue Jays (Acid)
Houston Knights (Subhasish)
Kanas City Rangers (Al.Amin)
Los Angeles Lakers (lonewolf5646)
Miami Dolphins (bvnr410)
New Orleans Magic (sandeepasrani)
New York Yankees (Solomon)
Philadelphia Pioneers (Karachi Xpress)
Pittsburgh Pirates (Cricz25)
San Francisco Lions (AliKhan215)
Seattle Spurs (SerenityClass aka paulhannahw)
Washington D.C Eagles (rnjthkmr)

Sill One Place Available

Carolina

Hi yes there are 2 teams left. if you just pick a team.

The Rules, Conditions And Format
1) A T20 format
2) 15 Teams
3) 2 Groups, teams play each other once, 1 Group of 8 teams and 1 Group of 7 teams. 3 points for win, 1 for tie, 0 for loss
4) The top 4 teams progress through to the knockout stage
5) Quarter final, Semi final, final.
6) One bouncer per over
7) A medium is fine to bowl as long as there is no slow ball bouncers
8) Spin bowlers to bowl within 6M mark
9) No editing of official kits or names of the team. Beards and sunglasses may be added etc
10) 3 transfers per side
11) No forfeit for any games
12) No super over for group games if tied.
13) Screenshots are not required but if your use to that method post it to this thread after a match. If no screenshot the winner of the team posts the teams that played and both teams total.[DOUBLEPOST=1419616646][/DOUBLEPOST]League Table - Group 1

1 Atlanta
2 Dallas
3 Houston
4 Kansas City
5 New York
6 Pittsburgh
7 Seattle
8 Washington D.C

League Table - Group 2

1 Arizona
2 Chicago
3 Los Angeles
4 Miami
5 New Orleans
6 Philadelphia
7 San Francisco

The tables after 2 games.

Attachments

• ACL.xlsx
    9.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:
@SerenityClass

If you could update both group tables with each correspondent manager names next to their team, it would be really helpful for a lot of us.

Something like this:

Group A

New York (Solomon)
Kansas city (amin)

Group B

(Fill the spots)

- Thanks pal

@SerenityClass

If you could update both group tables with each correspondent manager names next to their team, it would be really helpful for a lot of us.

Something like this:

Group A

New York (Solomon)
Kansas city (amin)

Group B

(Fill the spots)

- Thanks pal
The Next time I update the tables I can do this list the managers next to teams. I suppose this league is a experiment to getting things right. There are a lack of spinners in teams and I don't think the associate players are very popular so its things to be looked at any suggestions that will improve the next league I will gladly consider any hints or opinions that will go towards better future tournaments.

Users who are viewing this thread