PS3: The American Champions League (BVNR410 Winner)

• Thread starter Deleted member 149013
  • Start date

Who will win the ACL?

• Total voters
@SerenityClass : Hey Paul, Good Job. Bro, please help me with the following changes:
1. I have got 2 WKs - B.Taylor and Akmal. Could you please change B. Taylor to a batsman.
2. There are 2 Akmal in PAK team and both are WK so which one is this? First Name please.[DOUBLEPOST=1419584208][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys, let me know if anyone wants to swap for A Morkel, Tredwell, Sidebottom, Strauss. Cheers.
Is R.Sidebottom sill available for transfer? Would Trade C.McKay or A.Russell

IMAG0001.JPG
Seattle v Atlanta. Seattle won by 139 runs. MOTM Y Singh 82 (30)

Chicago Redhawks (Las Faiz) v/s Philadelphia Pioneers (Karachi Xpress)
IMG_20141228_204932.jpg

Last edited:
Chicago Redhawks (Las Faiz) v/s San Francisco Lions (AliKhan215)

Match only completed half way as his game froze when I got the last wicket. He said he was unable to see the last wicket go and he was unable to continue as everytime he joined the save it was not working. Please suggest what can be done in this case. For the last wicket he went for cut shot and I bowled yorker on middle stump. While playing that shot the game must have froze on him. In my experience if the game froze before he played that shot the guy must be standing still instead of playing cut shot.

IMG_20141228_213943.jpg

Match only completed half way as his game froze when I got the last wicket. He said he was unable to see the last wicket go and he was unable to continue as everytime he joined the save it was not working. Please suggest what can be done in this case. For the last wicket he went for cut shot and I bowled yorker on middle stump. While playing that shot the game must have froze on him. In my experience if the game froze before he played that shot the guy must be standing still instead of playing cut shot.

View attachment 136275

I would start a new match and you bat first irrespective of who wins the toss. Your target should be 43 and you only get 9 wkts, i.e. you declare your innings when you lose your 9th wkt. IMO this should be a pretty fair arrangement as your opponent is not penalised a wkt due to crash and you don't lose your strong position in the match.

View attachment 136275

I think cricket_online has came up with a great solution to solve this matter if both players would be willing to do this?
I would start a new match and you bat first irrespective of who wins the toss. Your target should be 43 and you only get 9 wkts, i.e. you declare your innings when you lose your 9th wkt. IMO this should be a pretty fair arrangement as your opponent is not penalised a wkt due to crash and you don't lose your strong position in the match.

Updated Tables with managers listed.

Attachments

• ACL.xlsx
    9.8 KB · Views: 19
San Fransisco Lions (Alikhan215) vs Miami Dolphins (Bvnr410)

SFL won by 1 wicket

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    419.7 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    431.3 KB · Views: 11

Thanks guys. we were able to continue with the save. Match complete

IMG_20141229_134059.jpg

Looks like I have lost the chance of trading the players. Since the tournament is already started. Thats ok. This is my first tournament so it will be a learning experience for me.

There is a Pathan mentioned in my team. Is that Y Parhan or I Pathan ??

Simmons is Lendl Simmons or Phil Simmons ??

Last edited:
Chicago Redhawks (Las Faiz) v/s New Orleans Magic (sandeepasrani)

Hard fought match.

IMG_20150101_120824.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread