The Animal Enclosure - Join the Revolution

Our Domestic Cricket Player of the Year Awards is fast approaching us so please join us. Also, we're starting a campaign to help the Melbourne Football Club out. If you like to make a donation, contact Maj via PM. Also, we're having an A-League Player of the Year Awards too, so check that one out also.

We have the Sheffield Shield and the Ford Rangers Cup Fixture stickied on our boards, so check to see who your favourite team plays.

Last edited:
Does this forum take back banned members? Any chance?:upray:upray

Does this forum take back banned members? Any chance?:upray:upray

Yes, they do. I was going through a rough patch in my life a month or so ago. I was 'emo' in the sense that I was angry etc, etc. Emotional in many ways. I was given a ban, but they saw good in me. Now I am unbanned. Maj is a good guy.

The only ones that deserve an unbanning, are the ones that cop the banning on the chin, not cry about it all the time.

Now, this isn't a thread about you Roo...I'll be updating this thread on a regular basis about what's going on at the TAE for prospective new members, not to discuss your banning.

I am not going to spam up this thread, I am just going to say that at TAE we try to see the good in people, sadly for some there seems to be that element where they do not learn and have to stay banned, one member should know that, we tried our damnedest to see the good in but he broke every rule and kept on breaking it and he was sent away.

We are a small friendly community and we are looking at launching our very own Community Work Campaign which will see us I hope giving back to the community, and giving to charities, we are also assisting the Melbourne Demons, we have set up everything to help them.

It shall be a forum effort, we are also offering TAE shirts, and we shall be working on a few other things in the future. We'd hope to work with some forums in a partnership we are not looking to 'kill' forums, we would like to expand and help others expand as well.

I am not going to spam up this thread, I am just going to say that at TAE we try to see the good in people, sadly for some there seems to be that element where they do not learn and have to stay banned, one member should know that, we tried our damnedest to see the good in but he broke every rule and kept on breaking it and he was sent away.

We are a small friendly community and we are looking at launching our very own Community Work Campaign which will see us I hope giving back to the community, and giving to charities, we are also assisting the Melbourne Demons, we have set up everything to help them.

It shall be a forum effort, we are also offering TAE shirts, and we shall be working on a few other things in the future. We'd hope to work with some forums in a partnership we are not looking to 'kill' forums, we would like to expand and help others expand as well.

I'm so emotional right now, beautiful speech. :o Brought a tear to my eye.

And if Planet Cricket wants to be a part of our partnership just contact me and Maj. Together PC and the TAE could bring a good name back to internet forums. :)

PC is a good forum, though I am not much of a cricket talker which is why I haven't posted much here but I like this forum, but like TAE a bit more. Nothing against here though. :)

Signed up to this Saturday or Sunday and i have to say TAW = CW > PC no offence to any PC mods but yeah :p
The TAW? The Animal War? :p But yeah folkettes, signeth upeth, you will enjoyeth!

I just was sent an email saying that you guys were having problems. Database errors to be exact. Is there any way that I can help you out? The Majestic?

I didn't get a second email, I even checked my junk mail. :crying

I just was sent an email saying that you guys were having problems. Database errors to be exact. Is there any way that I can help you out? The Majestic?

The problem was a simple one to work out, just a bad addon that seemed to disagree with the site, or an addon that didn't like a certain Reaper...:D

The second email was....

We're back, baby! (Who writes this ****? Oh that's right, someone shoot Maj!)

After a break, and a removal of a couple of things, we're back in action, and you can stop getting a life and come back, well you know you can kinda stay away for 10 seconds...remember Maj's is nuts, Grim is an evil tyrant, and
MsgPlus_Img1388.png
you get the message.

These are what you need to know so survive in our little world.

Someone has a very weird sense of humour...heh.;)

Users who are viewing this thread