The Animal Enclosure - Join the Revolution

I got banned, oh well... more time for other forums such as PlanetCricket I guess.
You were banned for spamming, a hint for ya, unless you have valid imput you do need to reply to every thread on the forum. You also do not hassle staff on msn, or beg for stuff.

But if you like it could be a longer ban. ;)

Sure thing Maj, when is my ban lifted? for some reason I get a blank box...

We have a series happened with you guys and TAE running a Stickcricket comp aswell. Everyone Join up:D

We have been around four months in the business.

Threads: 7,278, Posts: 100,685, Members: 232, Active Members: 168
Welcome to our newest member, MickyConlan

That's 25,000 posts a month. :)

I see your Kshitiz from Bigcricket.

Last edited:
The Animal Enclosure for the month of September and the start of October is averaging 1k posts a day, and the site has been around since about March, and now has 200 active members and almost 300 members. The site has now added a Guys and Girls board which are both seperate and deal with male, and female health, well being and everything in between it was a worry to start these boards with the fear of sexism, and segregation of the members but the members have taken to these forums, and have been posting in them without incident.

TAE brings some very mature posters, with a mix of immaturity saved for the Animal Club board, abuse has been kept out of the board, and it's a good little community. AFL has gone from the main focus of winter to the backburner now and the off topic boards and cricket are going well and the other football code is starting to grow slowly.

Fantasy Sports, Management Games, and Gaming Stories are a feature that we have found to be an enriching addition to the site. An addition that was added with the merger of PFS, ITA, and TAE, TAE formerly known as Inside Sports Forum had never had such things on there and now they have a home on TAE.

TAE also has a Lifestyle section full of health, travel, food, drink, and everything else that can fall into there with the addition of the Girls and Guys boards tops it all off.

Not a promotion tool here, just an update of what we are doing, and hopefully some suggestions can be thrown around to improve, as we always look to improve things there. We have also added coloured prefixes for the Suggestions board, and we also have a prefix for people to add feedback, I feel this will help the admin deal with complaints, feedback, and suggestions, and allow us to post a new addition to the site there.

Threads: 16,056, Posts: 285,494, Members: 520, Active Members: 285

The forum is quite impressive since its only been running since May 2008.

Very good forum:clap

a lot of new members have just signed up, got quite a bit of activity now, would love to see some more of you guys over there

Users who are viewing this thread