We're back| Tutorialistic.net |Learn Game Modding |Photoshop|Paintshop|

Did you like the idea of my website?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Learn Cricket game modding. See all types of tutorials on cricket gaming and other games. Photoshop tutorials.
Visit Tutorialistic.net

After a long forum upgrade we are back now. There are some changes in our board which you all should know.

You have to reset your password via lost password as all the user's passwords are not imported from old forum.
There may be some bugs in the forum as we have converted the database from SMF to vBulletin.
We have installed a new style. I
We have installed a online TV for the users to watch IPL cricket live. The TV will only work when match will start.
Installed vbulletin 3.7.0
Arcade
vbookie
Thanks to AbBh for helping me in setting up the forum.

Some major features:
Game Modding Tutorials
Photoshop Tutorials
Paint Shop Tutorials
General Computer Tutorials
Tips for all types of things.

Special thanks to:Harrypotter_fan,omkarjere,AbBh for helping me.

Last edited:

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Depends what you feel like. I suggest Wordpress or Joomla, Wordpress is probably the easiest way to make a organized website.

Hitterman

International Coach
I want to start a website for all my tutorials and about editing cricket games.

omkarjere

International Cricketer
I want to start a website for all my tutorials and about editing cricket games.

HTML is the easiest way :) but you will have to update your index.html constantly for e.g you add a new tutorial then you will have to add its link on the page.

My suggestion build a portal (HTML version) and also install a forum if you want discussions etc.

BTW if you want to install Joomla ! don't use Quotaless as they don't allow Joomla now. atleast they didn't allow me ;)

Harrypotter_fan

Panel of Selectors
Use HTML with PHP/mySQL. Its the best. You can use flat files instead of mySQL if you want (thats what I prefer). So you won't have to update the index file every time. For the hosting your best bet will be 987mb.com. It offers 21GB webspace, 300GB bandwidth, faster than quotaless, no ads or links back to their website. Good Luck!

Hitterman

International Coach
Thanks to all. what about joomla ? Can i try that. Iam also trying to buy a domain from my uncle . If he refuses to give me free then i will try for free like domainlagoon.com or fbox.us.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Simple rule. Anything Static = HTML.

omkarjere

International Cricketer
Iam asking domain name.
Domains cost as you know normally .com, .net, .org have a price around Rs.400 per year but if you wish a free domain you can get one but it would be .co.cc I am using the .co.cc one for my new site. I have registered it today so it will take around 48 hrs for activation. So can't tell you its quality yet. But its FREE ;)

Hitterman

International Coach
there are many like co.cc . co.ner and co.sr but i am thinking of .net. What should be its name ?

Hitterman

International Coach
Yes. everything related to modding cricket.
I also want another help. I want to register a domain which is parked now by another hoster. How can i register from any other registerer by paying money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread