The Basketball Thread

Who will win the NBA finals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Its KG time guys. He has been unlucky in past but will be in winning side this year.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Celtics take game 1 :D Great start for Boston, not so great for Kobe who was only 9/26 from the field while Paul Pierce had a hot hand despite a sprained knee.

New poll up, I had to change it as the old one wouldn't show who voted for whom.

P.S: Scion sid, where did you get that signature?

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Paul pierced Lakers in heart in 3rd quater with two big plays. One at start when he got 6 points in 5 seconds and then after returning from knee injury again scoring 2 big three pointers in space of two possesions.

Actually they won only when I started watching the game.

For Usman ... I downloaded it from NBA forum. Dont remember which one but I have a KG, AI in Boston jersey and Mike Bibby ready if you want.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Great stuff from Celtics.
Paul was awesome despite of his injury.
It is shame for me that after watching all the post season matches I was not able to catch the first final nor I would able to watch rest of all.
But still somehow I believe Lakers will make this time not because only of Kobe but they have been good in away Matches throughout the season.

Personally I would love to see Celtics as winner any day as Pistons are not there sadly.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
2 Zip. Now just 2 games away from Championship. I think Hollywood will witness the finish 4-0

nightprowler10

Executive member
That was a bit of a crappy schedule. Two days rest between two home games, and then one day between East coast to West coast. Ridiculous. Both teams looked tired and Kobe took advantage. Well done to him.

In other news, Vinny del Negro. Who?

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Have not been able to watch after first 2 games. Will miss tomorrows game too.

I hate Euro Cup it is blocking all sports channels. :mad:

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Lakers held onto a game that was almost a repeat of Game 4. Well it's back in Boston and I don't see them losing. LA will need 4 quarters of Kobe magic to stand a chance.

nightprowler10

Executive member
Yeah Celtics killed them in the third quarter but then Lakered it. Really for a game 7 Celtics win so that I can watch it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread