The Best Finisher ever?

Best Finisher = Murali :D

Even its a win, loss or a tie or even batting first........its fun when he ends the innings.

Mitchell Johnson.

King of the tail end dissmissals.

Guessing you're talking about his bowling? If so, you're wrong. Dale Steyn is the undisputed king of mopping up the tail in world cricket. He's better than anyone else in the world at it, easily.

Name more than 5 games Bevan saved from defeat. I'd be surprised if you can. Two of them are easy, from then on you'll struggle.
The problem here is that you're forcing everyone else to prove a fairly well established opinion while you present no facts to back up your own. If anything, the burden of proof should be on you.

Zak is also quite good, However I remember watching Bracken bowling a while ago, And he was really good and even picked up wickets.

Wow, I'm surprised this has turned out into a serious point, I was being sarcastic and having a dig at Johnson, haha.

The problem here is that you're forcing everyone else to prove a fairly well established opinion while you present no facts to back up your own. If anything, the burden of proof should be on you.
i still replied with 5, i thought i would stop at 5 not to be boring, there were heaps.

Dhoni,Yuvraj,Inzamam,Dravid are all great finishers.
Cant forget Dravid standing tall among ruins and fighting his way back to lead the team to victory.
Also Inzamam,stands unshaked even when every recognised batsmen at the other end falls.

Also Bevan , the greatest of finishers.
Hope I have covered most of them.

Chris Martin is the best finisher of tests...

And here's Martin facing his first delivery
******** to Martin, OUT, And its all over.

CS Martin b ******** 0 (1m 1b 0x4 0x6) SR: 0.00

I cannot back this up with statistics as I dont focus on that much..but plainly from my experience as an avid cricket follower...my list would be

Bevan
Inzamam
Aravinda De Silva
Michael Hussey
Klusener

I am not to keen to include the likes of Pieterson and Yuvraj mainly because they havent done it consistently enough...

Users who are viewing this thread