The Best of 2010.

Love Sachin, hate the fans.

Basically sums up how I feel towards him. Even though that may leave me hating myself.

He probably hates his fans too, seems to have a level head on his shoulders and a very modest ego for someone of legend status. I bet he can't stand all the worship.

Heh, why would anyone hate their fans :S

Pretty sound guy though, remember him being the only player who stopped to give me an autograph on the morning of a test at the SCG :thumbs

He probably hates his fans too, seems to have a level head on his shoulders and a very modest ego for someone of legend status. I bet he can't stand all the worship.

That's what makes him so likeable - his humility above everything else.

His worshippers however more than make up for it

----------

Anyone want to have a try at the 'worst of 2010' side?

I Farhat
P Hughes
U Amin
M Yousuf
U Akmal
M North
K Akmal
M Johnson
I Sharma
S Randiv
X Doherity

BJ Watling
Imran Farhat
Mohammed Ashraful
Paul Collingwood
JP Duminy
Marcus North
Kamran Akmal
Paul Harris
Sreesanth
Chris Martin
Shadat Hossein

These guys were not the worst, Martin bowled some good spells against India so does Sree against Srilanka.

They both averaged 50ish for last year. They're pretty much the worst out of anyone who got a consistent run of games

Last edited:
ah yes Sreesanth,india's fire breathing fastbowler,who's slower than my 15yr old fiesta...

Personally:

I.Farhat
P.Hughes
M.Yousuf
M.North
M.Ashraful
S.Smith
K.Akmal
X.Doherty
B.Hilfenhaus
S.Sreesanth
Rubel Hossain

I reckon that side would struggle against most village teams.

No Duminy? Averaged less than 10 with the bat in tests last year

Worst eleven, could be fun.
Imran Farhat
Watling
Umar Akmal
Muhammad Yousaf
Umar Amin
Marcus North
Kamran Akmal (Captain :D)
Hilfenhaus
Sreesanth
Ishant Sharma
Muhammad Sami

Last edited:
"any of the kiwi openers" doesn't really work when one of them is one of the highest average batsmen last year... And McIntosh scored a century as well. Watling I'd say should be there though

Users who are viewing this thread