The Commentating Team

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Then i suppose you are yet to see the Indians play the Aussies bro . He is easily the worst Indian commentator , that biased he's towards India and that rude he's in criticizing the Australians .

Yes ,he criticizes the Aussies to the core. But, even when it comes to India, he has the Mumbai players as his favorite. Its actually only Tendulkar- he acts as if Tendulakr can never commit a mistake. Just check his commentary during the first match of the World Cup when Sehwag ran out Tendukkar.

Other than that, he is harsh on Munaf Patel- he despises him. Its actually fun when Sunny turns the heat on Munaf. :D And ESS cameras will keep on playing the funny-Munaf incidents from the match.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Yesterday, Russel Arnold asked Alan Wilkins that "Alan! Which team do you think will win this world cup or has the potential to win this world cup." Alan replied with a smile, "Russel! I am completly completly neutral" LOLZ Someday tell up Russel Arnold that Alan Wilkins can commentate in each and every sport as he just speaks what it is in the scoreboard.

Atharv

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Then i suppose you are yet to see the Indians play the Aussies bro . He is easily the worst Indian commentator , that biased he's towards India and that rude he's in criticizing the Australians .

This is about the on-air commentary. Right ? It would be interesting if you give instance/s of his bias for Indian team which is not a retaliation to something frivolous being said about the Indian team like the supposed inability of Indian players to play the short ball . Frankly he has mellowed down his criticism a bit. There was a time when Sunil Gavaskar was extremely scathing in his criticism of Indian team and many Indian players were completely pissed off by his criticism in his columns.

:)

----------

Yes ,he criticizes the Aussies to the core. But, even when it comes to India, he has the Mumbai players as his favorite. Its actually only Tendulkar- he acts as if Tendulakr can never commit a mistake. Just check his commentary during the first match of the World Cup when Sehwag ran out Tendukkar.

Other than that, he is harsh on Munaf Patel- he despises him. Its actually fun when Sunny turns the heat on Munaf. :D And ESS cameras will keep on playing the funny-Munaf incidents from the match.

I was very carefuly listening in to the commentary but for some other reason. Sunny Gavaskar blamed Tendulkar saying their was no single and rightly too because there was no single. But I listened in carefully because prior to the World Cup, Sehwag had signed up with Sunny Gavaskar's company Professional management group and praised sunny Gavaskar saying that for batting advice he listens only to people like Gavaskar . so it would have been interesting to see if Gavaskar would criticise Sehwag and he did not :D . fortunately for Gavaskar it was Sachin's fault not Sehwag's .
And yes, he is very fond of Sachin and Mumbai cricket like all the Mumbai players . That does not mean he is biased .

bluequin

School Cricketer
For me, Pommie has been the best commentator so far. Really like Ian Bishop and Nasser Hussain too. I could happily listen to Bumble all day.
By and large I think they've all been pretty good - just add Boycott and Benaud and I'd be very happy.

offdriven4

Club Cricketer
with my essex tinted spectacles on ,my personal favourite is nasser ,but then gain i couldhappily listen to bumble all day

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
I actually feel nasser is annoying because he seems to be whining all time when a wicket falls for england . In games not involving England , he has been brilliant . That said , Bumble >>>>> Nasser or any other commentator for that matter .

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Bumble's voice tease my ears too much. He does not sound good to me. Though I agree that he is unbiased

aus_maestro

Club Cricketer
I'd like to elect Russell Arnold as the worst sports commentator ever.

Z.Khan

School Cricketer
Ramiz Raja should be there for IND vs PAk match.

Wasim + Sanjay are the best when they are together.

prarara

International Cricketer
I'd be surprised if Tony Greig wasn't there

Mike Heysman And Ramiz Raja , Tony Greig Should Be There And Also Ian Bishop.

We just need Tony Greig, that's it. He is awesome.

Even Robin Jackman, Pommie Mbangwa, Ravi Shastri, Sanjay Manjrekar and Ramiz Raja are good.

I like how many people didn't notice Tony Greig actually was in there. But the article mistakenly put him in the Australian section.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Well I don't think Tony knows which country he's from :p Depends who's winning the Ashes... I assume he disowns SA when the big tournaments come around. :D

He lives in Sydney though so I guess he's half Australian.

Oh and Simon Doull probably the best commentator this tournament. Tom Moody could be really good with some practice. He certainly adds some things that the other idiots don't see, but he can also be a bit dull just describing what happened on screen - yes we know Tom, we were watching...

Users who are viewing this thread