The 'Cricket Media' thread

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Honestly, what do you think you deserve for this kind of vid?

A random botch of plagiarized videos that has just some clips of your favorite players, and what does the title have anything to do with the video?

First I thought it was a video about players praying/soluting god, but it could not have made any less sense.

Right down your alley then, no?

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Dare, just don't bother next time.

For one I had no idea that it was your video because I don't know you as the rest of the guys do so back the fearsome tweak up.
Two, if your just going to post a video and not say anything (say something like "a video I made tell me what you think") what did you think was going to happen.
Like I said before ████ ass video, million better ones out there.

P

pcfan123

I prefer the videos where they just show the cricket with the commentary, the good spells etc. Let the cricket speak for itself, we don't need to hear music

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
For one I had no idea that it was your video because I don't know you as the rest of the guys do so back the fling up.
Two, if your just going to post a video and not say anything (say something like "a video I made tell me what you think") what did you think was going to happen.
Like I said before ████ ass video, million better ones out there.

ya, I didn't know it was his. But once I figured, I was like ahh gosh! This doesn't even deserve my criticism :p

TumTum

International Cricketer
Why is the video even posted here?

I've made some youtube videos too, want me to spam this section?

aus_maestro

Club Cricketer
It was lovely.

Kidding, remove it from the tinternet and next time remember to give an advance warning to your viewers about your taste of music.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I prefer the videos where they just show the cricket with the commentary, the good spells etc. Let the cricket speak for itself, we don't need to hear music

I like (good) music but the commentary needs to be audible for me. The best is when the rise in the song matches with a great event (ie a big celebration for a ton) and at the same time the commentators are going wild.

Gazza, try to make your vid a little less biased next time. Or just focus on one team. You can't be so topsy turvy

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Did you use Movie Maker to make it?
I did. Limited editing options annoyingly.
Okay TumTum, you are taking your regional Victorian roots a little bit too far this time.

What Gazza is trying to make is called a montage. A random botch of plagiarised videos? How is it plagiarised? Generally a montage is a collection of clips; do you want him to go to every match himself and film all the great moments? What you are trying to say is ridiculous.

Trust you to take the title literally, too. How slow are you? Game of the Gods implies that it is the supreme game; the best game that is "played by even gods", and the one better than no other in a metaphorical sense. Players saluting God? What on earth are you on about?

It isn't a great video I will concede, but you are quickly earning a reputation as being one of the stupidest on this forum.
Thank you Blake.

ya, I didn't know it was his. But once I figured, I was like ahh gosh! This doesn't even deserve my criticism :p
Then why bother posting it? Next time just don't waste your time.
?
It was lovely.

Kidding, remove it from the tinternet and next time remember to give an advance warning to your viewers about your taste of music.
:sarcasm
I like (good) music but the commentary needs to be audible for me. The best is when the rise in the song matches with a great event (ie a big celebration for a ton) and at the same time the commentators are going wild.

Gazza, try to make your vid a little less biased next time. Or just focus on one team. You can't be so topsy turvy
I shall indeed. I probably should have made the video to suit a song but in the end I was just rushing to publish it before the Aus v Eng game started. Thanks for the comments:yes

Gazza added 1 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

I dont mind the music. As long the beat matches the video. I hardly find those. ALl these fools just uploads some pic, videos with a random song.

Here is what i found last year. The video matches with the beat

YouTube - Pakistan T20 World Cup Champions - Stand Up!

[youtube]
[/youtube]

and of course the quality

That's actually an awesome vid. The music sounds terrible but it goes awesomely with the vid.

Gazza added 4 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

Honestly, what do you think you deserve for this kind of vid?

A random botch of plagiarized videos that has just some clips of your favorite players, and what does the title have anything to do with the video?

First I thought it was a video about players praying/soluting god, but it could not have made any less sense.

Sigh.

Oh and I just love Tendulkar, Yousuf, etc.?

You my friend, need :help

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pcfan123

TumTum is probably used to asking for permission, I imagine he is grounded a lot :p

Users who are viewing this thread