Story The Falcons (A Battrick Story!)

Maybe Zoraxdoom explains it better..

Battrick is a cricket management game, not dissimilar to ICC2005, and includes buying and selling players, youth academys, your very own ground and of course, your bunch of worthless players whom you have to whip up into shape to become world beaters!
You start by selecting your region, in a particular country(One of the ten test playing nations). Your team is a club team which plays against others in League and OD Cup matches, to climb to the top of the table and play in the highest league.
Now, as for the matches, you don't have graphics, but you DO have Live Ball-by-ball commentary . So it really is a rollercoaster ride. Matches are played according human time, every 6-7 days. You set your tactics, and watch your team win(or lose, as I have seen recently)

A bad start for the Falcons in the thrid game thier innings ended in the 36th over and they only got 146.

Attachments

• first innings.jpg
    778.5 KB · Views: 29
But the other team was just too strong fo the Falcons and they got creamed!

MOTM: Raziuddin

Attachments

• inning2.JPG
    inning2.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 26
Ooohhh...I feel sorry for you. I'll take that bunch of worthless players off your hands if you want. :)

Update on the Bidding!

3 Teams have bid on Kausar Ziauddin. The latest bis is from a team called Killens Kickums tey have bid $3500 but the price will surly go up! The bidding Ends on forth of October.

Need Advice!

I was looking for a new keeper and i think this guy is very good! If i an work on his batting he can be my new keeper!

Name: Bryan Wheater
LH Batsman, LFM Bowler, respectable form, Healthy
A destructive player with strong leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Plays For: Strikers
Nationality: Australia
Battrick Rating: 5,566
Wages: ?890 p/w

Stamina: feeble Wicket Keeping: respectable
Batting: abysmal Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: feeble
Fielding: mediocre

Current Bid: ?1,000

I think i will only go up to ?10,000

I am Making Big Money on Ziauddin! the highest bid now is by LancashireCCC they bid ?29000 and there is still one more day to go!

Guys have you lost Interest??

Users who are viewing this thread