Story The Falcons:: You Manage! (Battrick)

SkySports Interview After the Game!

Our Reporter Seymour Butts today caught up with Shakeel Masood, who won the Man of the Match award in the last game.

SB: Good preformance, did you think It could have been better?
I think we did very well to restrict them to less than 5 an over. Although the batting was a bit messy, we easily made the total.

SB: Were you impressed with the Preformance of your teammates?
The team did very well, the bowlers shared the wickets and all went for less than 60 runs, which is always impressive. There were some batting failures, but we managed it.

SB: After a wicket fell, and you saw that the batsmen were stuggling, what came through your mind?
I came in at 11/1 and my first thought wass that the innings needed serious rebuilding to stop a collapse. It was nervewracking.

SB: Who do you think was a better batting partner?
The partnership I shared with Shahbaz was good. Also, the last pair did very well to see us to the total.

SB: Any last words?
Very pleased to get another century, thats 2 in 3 games. My batting form has been superb. Also getting another MOTM was special to me.

Preview:: Josh Wale CC v The Falcons

Presented by SkySports

The Falcons might be giving the youngsters a chance to play, and move the top ordr batsmen down a notch. Qadeer Ul-Rehman, is said to be moved to the opener spot with Keith Lister coming ower at number 4. Also Sufyan Nasiruddin will be back, and will take number 3, sending Masood at number 6. The bowling is unchanged.

1. Gulzar Shahbaz+- The Spin
2. Qadeer Ul-Rehman- Karachi Express
3. Sufyan Nasiruddin
4. Keith Lister*- Bilal91
5. Alan Powell- Wildwil
6. Shakeel Masood- Embi
7. Saad Doshi
8. Sibtain Akthar
9. Aariz Rafiullah- Zoraxdoom
10. Toby Henshaw
11. Micheal Stevens- Usy

This line-up will be only used for this game, and will be noted down as an Experiment.

I got 1 wicket as Wildwil got 6, good job wildwil, weldone.

The Spin said:
Really? Who's the dad? What's the mini-spin's name? :)

Get me some stamina man! Abysmal isn't enough, I need atleast feeble to wow you all with my powers :)

A Special SkySports Presentation!

Our Reporter I.P Freely caught up to Alan Powell, who got 6/30 in the previous game.

IP:Was it an Easy win in the end?
Yes we won quite comfortably.

IP:You bowled well what was your secret?
The pitch looked good and I kept the correct line and lenght and it paid off.

IP:You are the only Spinner on the team, does that influence your preformance?
Yes that motivates me to perform well and I work hard on my bowling and batting.

IP:Were you dissapointed with not getting Man of the Match?
No not really the whole team performed well and I don't care who gets Man of the Match.

IP:Any Last words?
Watch out people the Falcons are coming and we are on fire!

IP:Thank You.

lol, looks like wildwill is a key bowler for us :p.

Chris Killers vs The Falcons:: Preview

The Falcons might play their strongest Line-up. This maybe the most Important game of the whole Planetcricket league. The Probable Line-up is:

1. Gulzar Shahbaz- The Spin
2. Qadeer Ul-Rehman- Karachi Express
3. Shakeel Masood- Embi
4. Kieth Lister- Bilal91
5. Alan Powell- Wildwil
6. Meer Ansari
7. Saad Doshi
8. Sibtain Akthar
9. Aariz Rafiullah- Zoraxdoom
10. Toby Henshaw
11. Michael Stevens- Usy

ZoraxDoom said:
Really? Who's the dad? What's the mini-spin's name? :)

Get me some stamina man! Abysmal isn't enough, I need atleast feeble to wow you all with my powers :)

Very funny :rolleyes:

I was man of the match again!

Users who are viewing this thread