the Game has arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on the assumption that Legacy Mode is simply an option to use a pitchmarker and stupidly simple controls. Hopefully well hidden and requiring a lot of time playing it correctly before it's unlocked.

I hope it's something much different, like having a post-career 'legacy' - but I doubt it.

I'm working on the assumption that Legacy Mode is simply an option to use a pitchmarker and stupidly simple controls. Hopefully well hidden and requiring a lot of time playing it correctly before it's unlocked.

I hope it's something much different, like having a post-career 'legacy' - but I doubt it.

I see what you did there :p

Its a command line style text adventure yet in the 1910s.

You are facing up to SF Barnes. The ball leaves his hand and looks like a good length ball on off stump. What do you do?

>

I think that's what it is too. May not even be named that in the game, but Ross's nickname for it.

It definitely appeared as "legacy mode" in the menu; the only reason that we know about it was they guy who decided that with his leaked copy of the game he'd just show off the menus and cricket academy...

Its a command line style text adventure yet in the 1910s.

You are facing up to SF Barnes. The ball leaves his hand and looks like a good length ball on off stump. What do you do?

>

HA. When we were working on Lara 05, one of the team actually did code a text-based adventure cricket game.

It went something like "Look North" > A ball is coming towards you very fast. And then you could only hit it North, East or West.

It was not included in the released game.

----------

It definitely appeared as "legacy mode" in the menu; the only reason that we know about it was they guy who decided that with his leaked copy of the game he'd just show off the menus and cricket academy...

Was it ever confirmed that was genuine? I thought it was a hoax?

You should have included that; even if just because a cricket text adventure is the dumbest thing ever so it would have been very funny if done right.

The way I looked at it; the guy went onto the Academy and downloaded players that people on the forums had made; so it'd have to have been a pretty impressive hoax to be fake. If it was; then he's someone who'd be pretty sought after in some industries...

The way I looked at it; the guy went onto the Academy and downloaded players that people on the forums had made; so it'd have to have been a pretty impressive hoax to be fake. If it was; then he's someone who'd be pretty sought after in some industries...

My suspicion, and it is just a suspicion, is that he's already in the games industry... ;)

My suspicion, and it is just a suspicion, is that he's already in the games industry... ;)

Ross' posts regarding the matter sounded like it was a BA employee, or something like that.

What photo are you guys talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread