the Game has arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The animation, trees, grass and especially the weather change and floodlights and night mode looks so real as if youre in the game. Who said it not up with Fifa Nba series?its better than fifa 11 and thats already a win.

My brother to me.

@MattW - in the above photo L down is a slower ball...going back to our long and drawn out discussion on the slower ball trigger the other day...thoughts? A slower slower ball perhaps?!

@MattW - in the above photos L down is a slower ball...going back to our long and drawn out discussion on the slower ball trigger the other day...thoughts? A slower slower ball perhaps?!

That confused me as well. Can't figure out why you would want slower and faster deliveries mapped to shoulder buttons when you already have them mapped to left stick. Maybe @HBK619 or @BigAntStudios can elaborate.

The animation, trees, grass and especially the weather change and floodlights and night mode looks so real as if youre in the game. Who said it not up with Fifa Nba series?its better than fifa 11 and thats already a win.

My brother to me.

Thats already 3 different controls I have seen for bowling a slower delivery:

a) Speed at which RAS is pulled back
b) RB (or RT....forgot the exact button)
c) Move LAS down

Now the question remains......how exactly to bowl a slower delivery :p

^^^
Yup, we need HBK to provide some insight.

@MattW - in the above photo L down is a slower ball...going back to our long and drawn out discussion on the slower ball trigger the other day...thoughts? A slower slower ball perhaps?!
The bumpers for slower/faster balls seem to be a 'in delivery' control - so perhaps those are modifiers for during your runup - so it would be harder for the batsman to pick, but harder to pull off a well delivered ball by deciding to do a slower ball later in the delivery process.

The down on the left stick would be a pre-meditated slower ball?

The left stick is labled in the older control list as 'angle of delivery' - so I had assumed left stick down would 'angle back' and make a slightly shorter ball.

Confused a bit here.

I thought left stick was used for controlling the line of the delivery and right stick length and delivery release. But looking at the HUD in that pic I don't think left stick can be used to do so. Any idea how we decide which line to bowl?

I thought left stick was used for controlling the line of the delivery and right stick length and delivery release. But looking at the HUD in that pic I don't think left stick can be used to do so. Any idea how we decide which line to bowl?

I thought direction of the right stick controlled line?! So the whole controls for bowling outside off stump would be R Down, R Up but slightly to the left (to a right-handed batsman). No?

Or do you think the controls of bowling also vary with the level of difficulty ??

I thought direction of the right stick controlled line?!

Fairly sure that the push forward on the right stick controls the line. Straight up is off stump line and pushing to the left/right moves it towards off/leg respectively.

The real question is, what are the controls for keyboard and mouse on the PS3?

I think angle of delivery is pre and the swing/seam/slower/cutter etc...is during. Whether you hold the L stick in the chosen direction from the beginning of the run up or at the last minute will soon be found out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread