the Game has arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have included that; even if just because a cricket text adventure is the dumbest thing ever so it would have been very funny if done right.

The way I looked at it; the guy went onto the Academy and downloaded players that people on the forums had made; so it'd have to have been a pretty impressive hoax to be fake. If it was; then he's someone who'd be pretty sought after in some industries...

You say it'd be the dumbest thing ever, but it has actually already been done. Released in 1988:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhTbOlE-ovY

Don't you have incompetent 15yos who give in when you suggest there might be some violence if they don't give you the game in NZ @C A Iversen?

Unfortunately not many apparently. I've definitely asked at various stores and they will break street date if someone else has, and with every release I've ever been keen on, going back years, no-one has. The last one I got early was Rugby '05 from The Warehouse.

Although street date will probably (knowing my luck) break in New Zealand for this, as I have a paid off-pre-order with EB.

Perhaps my strategy should be to go in and say, "Look the date has been broken already at (insert store name here) and I want my money back to go buy it if you guys won't supply it". Then maybe they will??? Mind you I remember that they'll probably call the other store. Still, stores do not like giving money back.

That fast delivery sound like an "effort ball " where the bowler puts all his energy behind it. Possibly during the last over of a close match maybe? For the slower one, probably it means a genuine slow ball, maybe can be used to bowl slower bouncer?
@HBK619 can correct me...

Can't correct what's right. ;)

That was posted in the academy thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread