Team Thread The Hugging Muffins

Status
Not open for further replies.
It only had a label and later when I checked, it was empty! :mad That win doesn't count in T20 now..

It only had a label and later when I checked, it was empty! :mad That win doesn't count in T20 now..
It means we are on no. 3, right? :p

@Abhas any update on those activity tables - in a month or so it might be mid season when we cash in those points!

Updated upto the last match of round 5.
Raja Maharaj Singh Shield - Round 5, Match 14 - Amigos vs Hugging Muffins - PlanetCricket Premier League on PlanetCricket Forums

Everyone who hasn't posted, this is the last chance to get a bonus.

Matt, you can calculate the bonuses based on the table.[DOUBLEPOST=1446805029][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • A player with at least one post per match thread will get two basic trainings.
  • A player with a total of at least 10 posts in the match threads will get one basic training.
So we're getting 11 basic trainings @MattW ?

Last edited by a moderator:
UK768- banned
nanda kishore- inactive from the start
Akshay Agarwal- he already said that he wont use planet cricket anymore.
samarth saxena- mattw said he will be dropped. i don't know why .
Western lad- he also left planet cricket forever.

So this is the 5 players i would recommended to be dropped.

Why am I still here in this team ?

Kick me out as soon as you can.....

Why am I still here in this team ?

Kick me out as soon as you can.....
You're already kicked man, you're in the player pool again.

At 6k I'm a bargain and you need a keeper too... we all know where this is going...

At 6k I'm a bargain and you need a keeper too... we all know where this is going...
Yup,
Hugging Muffins owner Andrew Biggs is all set to arrive at the Monkey Park in the mid season break!

All in on a big bid for getting Untouchables666?

What were you thinking?
He is out and won't be interested to join any team; we're not mad to release any great player for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread