Team Thread The Hugging Muffins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be clear, it would be a waste of other teams' first preference picks if they went with Biggs. We're absolutely not interested, so you should target people you want first.

*slams door*

Just to be clear, it would be a waste of other teams' first preference picks if they went with Biggs. We're absolutely not interested, so you should target people you want first.

That will put everyone off the scent!! It's not like you released your 2 keepers or anything!:spy

What scent? Andrin Issac is hopefully going to be a great addition to our team as the keeper.
And what do you know, a split second later and the results are announced!

@Biggs @Dipak @Jack Ryder and @Andrin Issac have joined the team! That leaves us one spot to fill in the general pool - so if you're there and you want to be in the team, post now!

The ol' double-bluff-switcheroo and playing with my heart sure worked...

Thank Lucifer's hairy armpits I didn't end up an Amigo.

...you mean everyone else knew better.

Might want to change his team badge, Matt. Baker's gone to the Demons and Monkeys got the Hugs. So Hugging Muffins thread can now be closed?

Can I have some cookies and biscuits shipped by Monkeys to Amigos Camp?

Can I have some cookies and biscuits shipped by Monkeys to Amigos Camp?
They might be made a year back, we'll purchase from Slippers or Landscape, there serve hot muffins.

@zimrahil and the rest of the Hugging Muffins will be given foundation member status... @Epic is a loss though, he'll always be a Muffin at heart. [HASHTAG]#BackTheMuffins[/HASHTAG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread