Team Thread The Hugging Muffins

Status
Not open for further replies.
@zimrahil and the rest of the Hugging Muffins will be given foundation member status... @Epic is a loss though, he'll always be a Muffin at heart. [HASHTAG]#BackTheMuffins[/HASHTAG]
...And you're a Monkey, right?

Saturday 12th November, 2015
For Immediate Release
huggingmuffins-minisplash-copy-png.153555

Crazed vCash Billionaire Biggs took the PlanetCricket Premier League by storm only a few months ago by launching an audacious bid to create a new franchise to compete in the PCPL. Further proving bribery and causal groping is no object to getting whatever is best for business, the Hugging Muffins brand has been purchased for an undisclosed sum and will debut, replacing the "Western Monkeys" brand. vCash Billionaire Biggs has been unreachable for comment for months now as this deal was being finalized, however a brief chat 'off the record' this afternoon from his Ibiza apartment confirmed suspicions that he's now loaded with cash and pleased to see the Gold and Pink brand grace the field after the mid-season break.

In accordance with the launch of The Hugging Muffins in the PCPL, not only are the lucrative sponsors Dunkin' Donuts now pouring billions into the franchise, but corporate synergy allows the delicious taste of Gamecockcola to officially be announced as the "Team Beverage" for the remainder of the tournament. It's delicious cola taste with hints of chicken and liquorish are sure to be a favorite in the crowd and in the dressing room.

GameCock-Muffins2.png

Sachin Tendulkar, both coach of the Hugging Muffins and principal shill for the Muffins and Gamecockola spoke briefly about this beautiful piece of corporate synergy saying "...yeah, I mean it's a terrible drink but I get to clip the ticket twice now, coaching the team, drinking this on camera during the strategic time outs... it's worth the weird nutty aftertaste when I check my bank account"

Enjoy PCPL with a refreshing Gamecockola and a bite of a delicious Dunkin' Donut.

I know this reporter will...

-Reuters

GameCock-Muffins1.png

...and don't forget to get behind the Hugging Muffins "We're really a thing now" campaign now by changing your avatar to these cute little things...

I even made a mini hugger icon below, clearly had way too much time on my hands...

Last edited:
Saturday 12th November, 2015
For Immediate Wearing
huggingmuffins-minisplash-copy-png.153555

Kit sponsor NIKE have come through with new kits for all the members of the team below, I think you'll find they fit perfectly* ...I measured you all in your sleep.

(Note: If anyone wants a TEST or T20 variant, just let me know)

Abhas.png Dipak.png Biggs.png Fenil.png Issac.png
MattW.png Sabit.png Santhosh.png Saroj.pngJackRyder.png

as your avatar

Last edited:
Monkey became Muffins... :clapo

Yup it fits perfectly.
When do I have to report at the bakery?

can anybody help me?
how do I put team name on my profile(below my DP)?
Matt will add it. Until then enjoy the hot muffins baked by biggs.

Ideally before Matt... that man gets hungry.
Speaking of the bakery - had an absolutely delicious bit of turkish bread as part of tea.

And, a muffin after lunch. It's kinda ironic given the Seinfeld episode on the topic, but the top of the muffin is amazing. They should sell just the tops.

how do I put team name on my profile(below my DP)?

It's already there, brings a tear to my eye to see HuggyMuff's little smiley muffin face about the place...

:wkb:|00|
C6e0fjk.png
|AW Biggs|'Keeper-batsman|RHB|DNB

...Don't think I didn't notice [HASHTAG]#redpeak[/HASHTAG] either, @MattW *hug*

You would have got a big briefcase if you allowed us to scrap our team. But now we are "OK" with it.

hii all.. Thank You for adding me to the family :) i will do my best for this franchise :yes

@Biggs i need a change in the kit no to 42 :) if you can please allow this change :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread