• Potentially problematic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Kings XI Super Chargers bringing in Mujeeb at 7. Ahead of David Willey, Brydon Carse, Adil Rashid..

Can only think they wanted to send in someone to use up Rashid Khan's last couple of balls.

That being said. Mujeeb lasted twice as many balls as Willey and Carse despite scoring 0 from 2.

"Like" doesn’t stand for "I like this news", it can be simply an acknowledgment of the news.
I like this.

Jack7

Club Cricketer
"Like" doesn’t stand for "I like this news", it can be simply an acknowledgment of the news.
You don't know that.
Post automatically merged:

Kings XI Super Chargers bringing in Mujeeb at 7. Ahead of David Willey, Brydon Carse, Adil Rashid..

Can only think they wanted to send in someone to use up Rashid Khan's last couple of balls.

That being said. Mujeeb lasted twice as many balls as Willey and Carse despite scoring 0 from 2.

I like this.
They are playing musical chairs that's all.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
You don't know that.
Post automatically merged:

They are playing musical chairs that's all.

Similarly, you don't know that I liked because it was about him having the virus. Maybe I'm just in love with @wasteyouryouth and that's my way of getting him to notice me

Jack7

Club Cricketer
Got the hundred app makes it easier to track the games now. What I have seen has been good. I think the standard will improve as things progress.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
One-Hundred-And-Eighty
russ-bray-darts_3296761.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread