The Ian Wotton Challenge

Challenge accepted, I'll be away from this evening so don't go sour if you make a huge build-up and I miss it and don't take part :p

End of Over 47: 247-6, runrate=5.26
Roberts 9-0-47-1
Barnard* 23 (20 balls)
Samuel 24 (19 balls)

Last Wicket: Glody c. Wotton b. Dangasela 93 (FOW: 201/6)

Im extremly happy with my bowling performance! On a pitch which doesnt suit my attack with bowling as my weakness this has been terrific. Wotton batting at 3 despite my bluff to put him at 11, should be an extremly one sided contest between Wotton and Samuel

4.6 6 Samuel to Wotton
Our American friends would call that a home run! One step, one almighty swing and it's gone out of the ground! Samuel is just standing there shaking his head in disbelief.

WOOO HOOOO!!!!

6.1 W Samuel to Wotton
Slight movement away from him and a thin edge is taken by Meyer, tumbling away to his right.

I knew it would happen but i dont care WOTTON HIT SAMUEL FOR SIX!

Last edited:
Tuckett hit a 6 in a div 2 match :p

sreesanth hit a 6 off nel... things like these happen...

Im extremly happy with my bowling performance! On a pitch which doesnt suit my attack with bowling as my weakness this has been terrific. Wotton batting at 3 despite my bluff to put him at 11, should be an extremly one sided contest between Wotton and Samuel

WOOO HOOOO!!!!

I knew it would happen but i dont care WOTTON HIT SAMUEL FOR SIX!

Nice doing business with you :p

Wotton hit Samuel for 6, Samuel took 7 wickets.....

And as Voldeh said, those things happen :p

Nice doing business with you :p

Wotton hit Samuel for 6, Samuel took 7 wickets.....

And as Voldeh said, those things happen :p

Can i get Samuel next week :p then i wil also like to do business with Griffo :D

Im sorry to bump this but my sig has absolutely cracked me up, matt enjoyed it also lol

Matt is gonna make me a sig soon lol, its gonna win the best sig of the year or whatever award lol

Matt i have no sig whatsoever... but anyway BUMP!

Dispite having 2 friendlys lined up ive decided an Ian Wotton Challenge sounds more interesting...

Im going to let a poll run for a week and see who gets voted in.. This time im offering 1 million vCash (I need my real cash :p) to anyone who can get Ian Wotton out for under 13, if you want to compete please leave your team details in the thread and ill choose 2 candidates who will then be voted for during this week.

WOTTON IS GOD!

Users who are viewing this thread