The Indian Warrior's Official Thread

He unpinned those team threads to see the progress in the threads.

So, it is important, but not too much. :)

As today's match thread hasnt been posted, here's the team for today?

gamerkid22
viral1991
jk16_4
ashu
Stevie
saxhinisgod2
cricket_60
m_vaughan
hopa whitey
Lucky
saurabh2185

Strong team fielded. Hope I can make a few runs in the coming games.

Just like rickyp in his thread, I want all our team members to register their presence here by writing at least one post here!

Those who have replied will be written in this list by me. :)

1 - viral1991
2 - Adnan
3 - Hopa Whitey
4 - Cricket_60

Last edited:
2.Adnan
common warriors what is wrong with us viral just giving u a suggestion try and rest key players to protect them from injuries

I had it in my mind but we are not winning many matches and so I have to think twice before resting someone. :)

Which gamble? I dont remember any gamble in the team selection!

But I think we have to try the untried players now. :)

The thing that worries me is that only us 3 and m_vaughan and Cricket_60 post here, hence the popularity of CricSim & of the Warriors' is decreasing.

viral_1991 see we all atleast i have a look at this thread daily so i don't see the popularity of crickism decreasing and maybe they are disppointed by your team selection or they not getting selected or they might have exams etc if want my participation i am with u and all team members :cheers

True, people do have other commitments

It would still be nice to see a few other people who are actually getting games post here once in a while.

I just read our match, bad luck guys. It was a good effort by most of us.

Last edited:
Well, I will always try my best with the selection!

But I think when we start winning more matches, more people will start posting again.

viral1991 said:
Well, I will always try my best with the selection!

But I think when we start winning more matches, more people will start posting again.
U can pick ur team based on Stats.:p Just check who has been performing exactly.

Yes, thats a good idea.

And guys, check the team. Lots of changes there.

All 3 of our openers are playing and Stevie, the part-time wickie will do the keeping. :)

And I have not dropped anybody, just rested them to give the others a chance ,and, for rest.

I was going to rest myself to, and to give the captaincy to R.Balaji for this match, but as I am the leading-run scorer for the Warriors' and we need to win this, I haven't done that!

Users who are viewing this thread