The Indian Warrior's Official Thread

I have just read all the previous pages of this thread, this team does have a positive history! :)

The Soakers will be looking for revenge of their test defeat, but I am confident that we will win!

And I am wishing luck to Cricket_60 on his promotion to No.4. :)

And I also wish luck to Ramesh Balaji to carry his first-class form into the ODs.

Last edited:
I think Warriors might end up in the finals against Pakistan Legends with their form.

hey guys can we have a poll here in our thread wheter we can have tour matches or not

h123786 said:
hey guys can we have a poll here in our thread wheter we can have tour matches or not

Yes we could, but I think we should start a new thread for that.

Our next OD & FC match is against the Soakers again, that means we have won the first leg & we should win the second one too. :)

viral1991 said:
The Soakers will be looking for revenge of their test defeat, but I am confident that we will win!

And I am wishing luck to Cricket_60 on his promotion to No.4. :)

And I also wish luck to Ramesh Balaji to carry his first-class form into the ODs.
Well I did relish playing the Soakers. Good to get back into form in both the versions of the game.

yes my partner i,you and rest of the team can have a go at the soakers and smash em out
So lets go and practice boysssssssssssssssss

ChannelDelibird said:
Just posting to say I'm back posting on the forums, so I'll be pitching in more off the pitch (and hopefully on it, of course).

Welcome back!

I hope that the other team members be back soon too! :)

Our regime suggested by Ramesh Balaji is working very well :

1. 5.00 AM - 6.00 AM - Yoga
2. 6.00 AM - 6.15 AM - Tea break. (Only green tea to you all!)
3. 6.30 AM - 8.00 AM - Hit the nets
4. 9.00 AM - 11.00 AM - Strategy session (let the skip and gaffer decide on this)
5. 2.00 PM - 3.00 PM - Fielding drills
6. 4.00 PM - 6.00 PM - Nets again
7. 7.00 PM - 8.30 PM - Gym
8. 9.00 PM - Hit the jacuzzi after a good steam bath.

That hour at the top is my favourite! :)

Users who are viewing this thread