The Indian Warrior's Official Thread

viral1991 said:
Our regime suggested by Ramesh Balaji is working very well :

1. 5.00 AM - 6.00 AM - Yoga
2. 6.00 AM - 6.15 AM - Tea break. (Only green tea to you all!)
3. 6.30 AM - 8.00 AM - Hit the nets
4. 9.00 AM - 11.00 AM - Strategy session (let the skip and gaffer decide on this)
5. 2.00 PM - 3.00 PM - Fielding drills
6. 4.00 PM - 6.00 PM - Nets again
7. 7.00 PM - 8.30 PM - Gym
8. 9.00 PM - Hit the jacuzzi after a good steam bath.

That hour at the top is my favourite! :)
If 6 AM to 6:15 AM is a tea break, then what is 6:15 to 6:30 supposed to be? A beer break?

ChannelDelibird said:
If 6 AM to 6:15 AM is a tea break, then what is 6:15 to 6:30 supposed to be? A beer break?
No thats for when u have to go, u have to go.:D

viral1991 said:
Our regime suggested by Ramesh Balaji is working very well :

1. 5.00 AM - 6.00 AM - Yoga
2. 6.00 AM - 6.15 AM - Tea break. (Only green tea to you all!)
3. 6.30 AM - 8.00 AM - Hit the nets
4. 9.00 AM - 11.00 AM - Strategy session (let the skip and gaffer decide on this)
5. 2.00 PM - 3.00 PM - Fielding drills
6. 4.00 PM - 6.00 PM - Nets again
7. 7.00 PM - 8.30 PM - Gym
8. 9.00 PM - Hit the jacuzzi after a good steam bath.

That hour at the top is my favourite! :)

lol :D nice work :D

Tommorow's a match lets hit the nets,practice(Not overexcessive)and yes don't forget our Regime;D

And its against the Soakers again! Our last 3 encounters against them have been in wins and it would be pleasing to continue the streak.

And there's a rumour around that Ramesh Balaji will lead the team tommorow. ;)

Last edited:
viral1991 said:
And its against the Soakers again! Our last 3 encounters against them have been in wins and it would be pleasing to continue the streak.

And there's a rumour around that Ramesh Balaji will lead the team tommorow. ;)
Indian Warrior's in-form opener Balaji was caught for an interview at the Chennai airport!

Reporter: Balaji, what do you have to say about the rumours that you might lead the team for the next match?

Balaji: I really dont know. But it would be welcome though.Its up to the gaffer to decide that. (rushes off!)

Supriya_India said:
I will love to join sid.

ok here is my info
Right Hand Batsmen
Opener batsmen
RMF

You cant, now. The season has already started, so its too late. But there will be places for grabs when the series is over. If you want to join then, you are welcome! :)

Congrats Balaji on the captaincy role.
Good to see me get a promotion up the batting order, hope I can fill that position well.
Lets give them another flogging.

HopaWhitey said:
Good to see me get a promotion up the batting order, hope I can fill that position well.

Yes, you got that promotion because Teh Rox isnt playing, but I am sure you will play well there. :)

HopaWhitey said:
Yup! This was a decision taken in the meeting. I would love to see you perform well mate! May be this move could well be for the good!

Machanperu Bala said:
Yup! This was a decision taken in the meeting. I would love to see you perform well mate! May be this move could well be for the good!
Thanks a heap and I hope it does bring the best out of me!!

hi i am back after my long injury :D .good to see that Bala is our new captain :cheers. I am still training hard in the nets to make a comeback in the team . i hope that the selectors still have faith in me.

Users who are viewing this thread