The Indian Warrior's Official Thread

h123786 said:
congrats partner on becoming captain
Thanks mate! Lets go for it against the soakers!

gamerkid22 said:
hi i am back after my long injury
biggrin.gif
.good to see that Bala is our new captain
40BEER1.gif
. I am still training hard in the nets to make a comeback in the team . i hope that the selectors still have faith in me.
Welcome back mate! I hope you find your form right from day 1!

Machanperu Bala said:
Welcome back mate! I hope you find your form right from day 1!

Actually, he already is in good form, as seen in the OD match, so I presume you mean test form! Anyway, I wish you luck with the captaincy! :)

yes i am still looking forward to it but its still not being posted this was supposed to be the second day

We have an outside chance of a victory, all responsibility lies on Cricket_60, I wish him luck. :)

yes we certainly needed you viral and gr8 job Cricket_60 thanks for backing my bad performance

Yes, maybe I rested at the wrong time, but a calm head is needed to win the match, & that is what Cricket_60 looks to have, so we will win. :)

h123786 said:
yes we certainly needed you viral and gr8 job Cricket_60 thanks for backing my bad performance

52 and 41 are great perfromances on a bad wicket. You and Balaji did really well compared to some of the others performances :clap

Cricket_60 said:
52 and 41 are great perfromances on a bad wicket. You and Balaji did really well compared to some of the others performances :clap
lets not forget your own great performance we now completely depend on you for victory i hope we win this gruelling encounter and viral pls don't drop yourself drop me if you want we thoroughly need you and from the next match i will take the non-strikers end(hope you guys don't mind ;) )

Great win by the Warriors, Good team performance but we have some work to do if as a team if we ever play without key batsmen again (Viral :) )

And h123786, I'm sure Bala and Viral won't mind. Just don't get out first ball and leave us at 1/0 off 1.1 instead of 1/0 off 0.1 ;)

thats what i hope mate not to get out rather it be the first ball or 100th ball

Users who are viewing this thread