The Indian Warrior's Official Thread

Yes, you will surely get a spot next season! Most of the people in most teams are inactive! As for the middle-order batsmen in this team, 3 of them, Stevie, Sachinisgod2 & Ashu_2411 are inactive, you can easily replace some of them! :)

Last edited:
might be you can replace me too i am not playing up to third glass also soz my place is now exposed and thankfully we win

ya some members remain inactive for long time . They should atleast post once in 2 weeks.
Also speaking about my form i am getting starts but not conveting into big scores .

Great win for the Warriors again :D

This has to be the best form we have ever been in.

prarara said:
So is that a yes? I'd love to be on the team!

Yes, unless all 3, Stevie, Sachinisgod2 and ashu2411 return, which is 95% unlikely!! :)

h123786 said:
might be you can replace me too i am not playing up to third glass also soz my place is now exposed and thankfully we win

I was talking about inactive members! You are in good form, and just a couple of failures does not mean that you are a bad player! Even batsmen like Tendulkar & Lara fail in some innings! Even Sir Donald Bradman had a failure (the duck in his last innings) !

We have 4 FC & 1 OD match left in the season to play, excluding the finals. We are well & truly on our way to play both the finals! Keep it up guys, we have played well in this opening season! :)

Last edited:
viral1991 said:
Yes, unless all 3, Stevie, Sachinisgod2 and ashu2411 return, which is 95% unlikely!! :)

Cool, so should I do anything now? Or could I just wait and such?

Just wait! The season will end in the end of June, so thats still a long time! :)

May 2006

2 - 6 Indian Warriors v PC Rockers Eden Gardens
19 - 23 Indian Warriors v Pakastani Legends Eden Gardens

Jun 2006

2 - 6 Melbourne Bitters v Indian Warriors Melbourne Cricket Ground
10 - 14 Downright Donkeys v Indian Warriors Shrek?s Swamp
24 - 28 Final TBA

May 2006

17 Indian Warriors v Pakastani Legends Eden Gardens
26 Final TBA

I sense a complication in the finals!! 26 & 24-28, hmmmmmmmmmmm............................................

Last edited:
well i have a problem if i am not available in June since i'll be holidaying in india and due to the scarce of cafes and worst i don't have a computer in india so will i be registered automatically plssssss help me i have my tickets in my hand booked and ready on the 25th i hope i play the next season

Well, we will need to talk to Mark for that, but I am sure your contract can be renewed if you are not there, because it does not mean that you are inactive when you go on a vacation!

And by the way, where are you travelling in India?

i will travel to mumbai,jogeshwari in andheri well where do you live in mumbai

yeah not much well have you asked Mark about my problem and anyway tommorows a match against PC rockers hit the nets guys have your share of rest as well everyone in our must perform(plss guys)Team effort remember

I will talk to him when he comes online!

Team :

Let the squad rotation & experimentation begin......

------------------------------------------------------------

Viral1991 (c)
Ramesh Balaji (vc)
Ashu2411
Cricket_60 (keeper)
Gamerkid22
Sachinisgod2
Jk16_4
Teh Rox
Lucky
M_Vaughan
Saurabh2185

------------------------------

Adnan, Stevie & HopaWhitey have been rested!

Ashu2411, Jk16_4 & Saurabh2185 have been given a chance in the Tests.

Viral returns to the spot where he hit those 2 centuries on Test & OD Debut, so, the captain & vice-captain will open!

Note : Anyone can post this team when the match-thread is created!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread