The Official Yorker/Bouncer Spamming Hall of SHAME

Bowling yorkers in real life requires effort and ability. It's actually difficult. This, is not.

so it should be harder to get it to bowl a yorker on this game.

i personally do not have a problem with this, if somebody bowls a few yorkers and bouncers at me, i bowl them back.

it is acceptable if maybe once/twice an over, you get a yorker/bouncer, which is what i usually do.

however, i do disagree with people bowling 30 yorkers, but, that is how some people choose to play, as they think this is the best way to win.

If they do think that is the best way to win, so be it, but as RV as said, you can quite easily hit them to the boundary, and so we shouldn't complain if they do that.

We should bowl the way we want to bowl, and if the other player doesn't like it, then they should bowl yorkers to the other person themself

having a thread like this is negative press for this game

j_ali of the team JRC XI bowled 28 bouncers to me and two yorkers. It was quite frustrating at times but it has helped me become a better player of bouncers.

I ended up posting a disappointing 5/68 but in reply I kept him to 4/43, by giving him equal treatment of short deliveries. You get what you give, I say.

I normally average 75ish, and in a good game I get 85-95.

Also: benpelican of the team Sawtell is occasionally a yorker spammer, I asked him and he said it was because it was my 'weakness' so he bowled there every ball.

Last edited:

Also: benpelican of the team Sawtell is a yorker spammer, he bowls everything full. He is a terrible batsman (I bowled him out for 10) and he relies fully on his yorkers to try and win matches for him.

Isn't benpelican a member of this forum?

EDIT: Pelican102. I remember somewhere Jake referring to him as Ben. Weren't they real life friends or something? Oh well. If he can get out for 10 then he'd be easy pickings.

This Raza Bashir guy should be avoided like the plague.

He asked me to leave the second we got in the game saying he would join a new match and then leave and asked me to repeat this patter to help him get points. When I said no he bowled bouncers the entire match and somehow the game froze.

Picture attached of part of the conversation he had with me .

Attachments

• cheater.jpg
    cheater.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 42
i've played osama, he didn't bowl yorkers at me, he bowled ok, but in my second game, i lost.

Was that a joke?

BTW, tashfen is quite cheap, he bowls every ball a mile outside off stump.....

There's a team callled nk that play in the West Indies colours who spam yorkers. I managed 4/72 off them.. so disappointing that this game has yorker spammers.

By the way, if anyone is a yorker spammer, go play MrAwesome.. for every yorker I bowled to him it was hit over midwicket for six, he is incredible. I won the first match against him by 4 runs (0/90 vs 1/86), but he flogged me in the second match by about 20 runs.

Also: benpelican of the team Sawtell is occasionally a yorker spammer, I asked him and he said it was because it was my 'weakness' so he bowled there every ball.

You mean, when playing against Abhas.. :p

Abhas added 3 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Just played Mr Awesome..
I remember beating him the first time some time back, but this time he played much better.
He made 76, and I started the chase well, but by the last over, i needed 21 to win. That's when I missed a ball, and decided to give up.
Ended up on 63, with a satisfying 4 off the last ball, a yorker :D

Users who are viewing this thread