The Official Yorker/Bouncer Spamming Hall of SHAME

but if the bowl is very short and slow, sometimes, the batsman tries to play the backfoot drive, and misses most of the time.

i have seen that the best shots to play to such slow short-pitched bowling are:
Leg Flick/Hip Glance, Mid-Wicket Punch/On-Drive, and Cover-Drive/Cover-Punch ... before long you will be creaming these non-imaginative bowlers for 15-20 runs an over.

ufarhan does this.

I just played a guy that does too, but i forgot his user.

Shameful, and no, it isn't easy to play. You can't hit those short balls off spinners and hitting those fast yorkers is tough, especially with lag.

This is starting to ruin the game for me, these cheaters and lag. What a shame, I really liked this game.

Lag is an issue, yes.

But Yorkers and Slow Bouncers can be fixed. Adjust the bounce on the slow bouncers from spinners, and for yorkers either make them as easy to time as any other delivery, or much harder to bowl...

hero is a cheat, all bouncers to leg side field.

Yeah, because it is just that simple...

Actually usually yes. If you mis-time it you'll get 2 or 4 but no-one I've played against has bowled more than two bouncers in a row against me.

Or, if they keep bowling bouncers, step away to the legside and play the lofted late cut. You got 4 or 6 most of the time. That's what I do, because I'm hopeless at pulling/hooking.

Or, if they keep bowling bouncers, step away to the legside and play the lofted late cut. You got 4 or 6 most of the time. That's what I do, because I'm hopeless at pulling/hooking.

I can testify that on my experience against him. :p

Maybe limit the number of bouncers per over to two.Anymore extra bouncers can be considered as extras.Cant do anything about the yorkers though.

you guys can't believe, one guy (forgot his name), bowled all 36 balls yorkers!! such a tikka.

yah all 36 deliveries,
After 3 overs I asked him "why all yorkers?"
he replied, "got to be",
I did not get angry, but I asked him "did you really enjoy the game?", no reply from him.
All he wants is win the game by any means. a big Cheater.

acsr added 3 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

another funny guy yesterday, bowled all 24 bouncers (by the time I won the game by chasing 59). Literally all bouncers !!! eventough I was hitting him for 4's and 6's, he was keep on bowling offside and leg side bouncers with change of pace. I asked him same question "why all bouncers?". He replied "New tactics Dude", learn recently !!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread