The Planetcricket Arms - the friendly drinking thread (TFFSL welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as how we have two threads doing the same thing I've decided to rename this one to:
"The Planetcricket Arms - the friendly drinking thread".
This is the place to come to get to know each other in a alcohol-fueled, safe, consenual way. Don't say anything you wouldn't be prepared to say over a beer ;)
The other thread can continue to be the "you suck", "no, you suck" thread.

Cheers everyone. First round is on me.

Beer please barmy

and make it a cold beer;)

Go Back To Tffcl U Hacks

You big idiot.

You were on a forum for a huge length of time, brought it down with your constant spamming and needless posting.

No offence, PC, but now this site's standards will be brought down with Bushy on your side.

Oh and for those wondering, i am not supporting anyone this series seen as i post on both forums, im sitting on the fence with this one.

Shandy, we drank a glass of that when i was about 8 at cubs, The hangover must have been really bad because I haven't had any since :p Anyway this best not be like the pub down the road where everyone stares at you wen you go in and makes you feel really uncumfortable!

Shandy, we drank a glass of that when i was about 8 at cubs, The hangover must have been really bad because I haven't had any since :p Anyway this best not be like the pub down the road where everyone stares at you wen you go in and makes you feel really uncumfortable!

Is that a sexual reference?

You should apply for a job as a writer for Picture magazine;)

Beer please barmy

and make it a cold beer;)

Pint of super-chilled on the way.

@ DPRA - I know that bushy has defected and everything you're saying about him may well be true but please don't swear at him on this board.

@ LF - this is the bar where everyone knows your name (or something). Cheers!

I suppose it's Coca Cola for me then unless this is a bar that allows a sneaky drink to the underaged. If it is, I will stick with a pint of British beer. You know, Carlsberg. ;)

NP10 has your coke and will bring it out to you. You shouldn't drink that stuff anyway; it rots your teeth.

@ anyone from TFFSL - tell us a random fact about yourself.

So I am being thrown into the play area? Now that's out of order!

Someone tell Hooper. He'll like being in here ;)

I'll have some port, Colin dear. Bring out the brie afterwards there's a good chap. Let's keep this place civilised. Chin Chin :drink

Someone tell Hooper. He'll like being in here ;)

I'll have some port, Colin dear. Bring out the brie afterwards there's a good chap. Let's keep this place civilised. Chin Chin :drink

You can have a pint of spesh and a whiskey chaser like any self-respecting Scotsman...

So I am being thrown into the play area? Now that's out of order!

Don't make me get the bouncers.

Yes, I shall starting throwing the balls from the safety pit in the play area at anyone who looks like they run the place. That includes you! No bouncers can get rid of me. I will use my powers of advanced negotiation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread