The Planetcricket Battrick Shield - Season 3

What type of tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well sory I have alot of computer troubles at the moment and am losing games because of it

Can you please PM aussie1st about the userbar

Fine , will ask. Hope u r problem gets solved:mad:. aussie1st r u listening?:p

Well I'm just making a point, it seems to have made the shield a closer competetion.

But I'll gladly play the winner of the shield in a one off game as like a "charity thing ;)"

You know what I mean!

Anyhoo's hope none of you are too scared!

:cheers

Record Breakers are the champions so I challenge them to a match.
This coming sunday??

Dont worry :) Record Breakers is ready to face you :D this time the result will be opposite :cutit

Lets see...if i have time...i might but looking at the PFL this which will be this sunday...am sure it won't happen this sunday for sure.

I ended up PMing him all good!!! I hope to take that off you

4tk2ijn.jpg

It has been over 5 days since Raiders Eleven has lost the PC Shiled, and after that no one even have caught a glimspe of the manager WC . Today he made his first public appearance after the defeat. The Journalist were present there, as a press conference was called on .

Interview follow ...........

Journalist : First of all congrats for being the runner of PC Shiled :clap no doubt ur team has given a great effort in the final, but somehow .......

WC : Don't congrats me, go and congrats the Winners who are still celebrating. I was quite happy with my few players, they have been in top form during the Tournament. I didnt expect that in the final, they are going to get lie this way in front of our rival team Record Breakers .

Journalist : Is there any changes to be made for the next season ?

WC : Changes have already been made ;)

Journalist :What kind of changes !! Can you please tell in details, plz :)

WC: Mark Devins and Ken Dulay M has been transfered to a new club ;)

Journalist : Mark Devins :eek::eek: was he not ur star batsman :rolleyes:

WC : He was definately a great asset to Raiders, but when he played that irresponsible shot:( in the final and got out, i decided that time only if we are going loose the trophy Devins is going out from Raiders :mad:

Journalist : Why Ken Dulay M :what He has bowled superb in the final creating all the presures :) and if we are not wrong he is also the captain of Raiders .

WC : Correction please ;) He was captain, now not any more . I agree that he bolwed superb and was creating pressure on Record Breakers . He was also a captain and he didnt perform his captaincy quite well in the final match. He send Liam Graham and Coleman for the last 10 overs. We have planned earlier that Coleman and Walters will bowl the alst 10 overs :( but his idiotic decssion screwed all the things :mad:

Journalist : We heard from Manager of Record Breakers (Amodh) that you were quite nervous becasue of Whitehouse and Broadbridge!! when u haerd that Braodbridge left Record Breakers you were verey happy :D

WC : It is true that i was quite tensed with Whitehouse, he was the main key of Record Breaker's success but Broadbridge :laugh:laugh he would have not given any trouble even to my tailenders :rtfl

Journalist : Who is the new captain of Raiders Eleven now ?

WC : It will be revealed soon :)

Journalist : Have Raiders bought any new players after the final ?

WC : Raiders have indeed bought a new player. His name is Harry Impey , he is 18 yrs old and he is a RM bolwer .

Journalist : Last question..... How will u take this defeat ?

WC : It was really a embarrising moment for us specially for me as i had worked much more harder than any teams . I was really angry when i saw that :D face of Record breakers . My players and myself has taken that defeat as a humiliation . One thing i can say that defeat has make us more lethal and certainly has awaken a sleeping dragon . Raiders Eleven will be back but this time .............. You know what i mean :cool: isin't you ;)

Bit dramatic don't you think. Well I guess that is your decision in selling your best players. Good luck with that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread