General Chat The PlanetCricket League 2 | General Chat

You can't blame us now, can you? It's almost like they want people to come after them

- One has a ridiculous name
- One has a tendency to shoot itself in the foot with its posts
- One is....well you get the gist
And you're named after an incestuous family :lol

Xtreme Rebels: Well as of now, Little posters but an awesome one. For a fact, I know what @AliB can do with Posters banners so not worried much on that. Much info on the team is lacking, like coaches, staffs etc.
Coming to Squad, Well 3 All-Rounders already out of six players, A team which loves their All-rounders I guess. Being signed up as an Allrounder am kind of excited to see if they will go for me. But have to say, Only All-Rounders won't win the game, you need a proper mixture of pure batsman and bowler. I know this team is going to be a real contender during the auction. Good Luck @AliB

West Coast Wildcats: I like the logo. Not much info on the team or Players in the first page. I saw some newspaper article kind of concept inside, back in time, I use to do a lot like that, I even had a piece where I do interviews and post (Maybe I will do that again this year, haven't decided yet) But still would prefer every article to be linked to the first page and organized. Not much to say on the team, cos I see only names but no details on the player. But hey, trust me when I say this team is like CSK, no show-offs outside but will be all in on the ground. I put this statement based on the current team members, Parth D, Akshay and Cerealkiller a trio to the lookout. Well, you all know Mattw so. Good Luck @CerealKiller

The Royal Mavericks: Hmmmm, am gonna actually not gonna say much on them right now. The logo is impressive but nothing much to talk about, I don't recognize most of the names yet in the team except Life warrior. I would pick them as the underdogs of this season as of now. So am just gonna skip them now and watch how they build their team from here. "Never ever underestimate an Underdog, when they pounce, impact will be huge". Good luck @Life Warrior

I was kind of saving this team for the last, Cos as of now they impressed me more than others.

Lannisters: Not sure if I am attracted by the name or not. One of the House in GOT I hate but I love "The imp" so I am gonna give a pass on the name. But I loved what they have done in their page so far compared to the rest. I loved everything about the first page (expecting more). Strong Staff and Coaches. Well, balanced set of players everything is great till now, Good track record as per the first page. Will be interesting to see how you guys shape up the team in the auction. Looking like the Mumbai Indians team of this season. Good Luck @Till Valhalla

Anyway, this is just my view on my first impression on the teams "First page". I was actually planning to see how each team are and contact the owner of the team I like but decided to not do that after seeing the pages. Everyone is impressive in their own way and I know this is just a start. When I was part of Amigo, I believe I was part of the core team and we started working on auction after the marquee was done. So I know you all will have a plan and I want to see how all the teams do. Mainly I want to see how my player does in the auction.

So good luck too All Teams. Will be back with a review after the Auction. Kudos. :cheers
we have got the official spokesperson of TPCL here! Thoroughly enjoyed this one....

Xtreme Rebels: Well as of now, Little posters but an awesome one. For a fact, I know what @AliB can do with Posters banners so not worried much on that. Much info on the team is lacking, like coaches, staffs etc.
Coming to Squad, Well 3 All-Rounders already out of six players, A team which loves their All-rounders I guess. Being signed up as an Allrounder am kind of excited to see if they will go for me. But have to say, Only All-Rounders won't win the game, you need a proper mixture of pure batsman and bowler. I know this team is going to be a real contender during the auction. Good Luck @AliB

West Coast Wildcats: I like the logo. Not much info on the team or Players in the first page. I saw some newspaper article kind of concept inside, back in time, I use to do a lot like that, I even had a piece where I do interviews and post (Maybe I will do that again this year, haven't decided yet) But still would prefer every article to be linked to the first page and organized. Not much to say on the team, cos I see only names but no details on the player. But hey, trust me when I say this team is like CSK, no show-offs outside but will be all in on the ground. I put this statement based on the current team members, Parth D, Akshay and Cerealkiller a trio to the lookout. Well, you all know Mattw so. Good Luck @CerealKiller

The Royal Mavericks: Hmmmm, am gonna actually not gonna say much on them right now. The logo is impressive but nothing much to talk about, I don't recognize most of the names yet in the team except Life warrior. I would pick them as the underdogs of this season as of now. So am just gonna skip them now and watch how they build their team from here. "Never ever underestimate an Underdog, when they pounce, impact will be huge". Good luck @Life Warrior

I was kind of saving this team for the last, Cos as of now they impressed me more than others.

Lannisters: Not sure if I am attracted by the name or not. One of the House in GOT I hate but I love "The imp" so I am gonna give a pass on the name. But I loved what they have done in their page so far compared to the rest. I loved everything about the first page (expecting more). Strong Staff and Coaches. Well, balanced set of players everything is great till now, Good track record as per the first page. Will be interesting to see how you guys shape up the team in the auction. Looking like the Mumbai Indians team of this season. Good Luck @Till Valhalla

Anyway, this is just my view on my first impression on the teams "First page". I was actually planning to see how each team are and contact the owner of the team I like but decided to not do that after seeing the pages. Everyone is impressive in their own way and I know this is just a start. When I was part of Amigo, I believe I was part of the core team and we started working on auction after the marquee was done. So I know you all will have a plan and I want to see how all the teams do. Mainly I want to see how my player does in the auction.

So good luck too All Teams. Will be back with a review after the Auction. Kudos. :cheers
I will say the posts come from my account but more than half of the work is done by @RUDI and we have @The Real Modi getting us the dough.

BTW all the team banners are looking attractive , except that of the Wildcats . Don't know why . It's just looking plain :/ ...

BTW all the team banners are looking attractive , except that of the Wildcats . Don't know why . It's just looking plain :/ ...
Have been a bit busy the last couple of days, I'll try to update the first post in the next few hours

TBH, the old Lannisters banner looked much better than the new one.

The members of the Lannisters from previous season still have their banners, I see...

Users who are viewing this thread