General Chat The PlanetCricket League 2 | General Chat

@Yash. @Bilal45 is a lower order batsman, apparently rated 4 in batting, just do the correction, please.

View attachment 234454
Lannisters Star Players Official Signups

First name: :os: Mogambo
Last name: N/A
Nationality: View attachment 234456 Lannister
Batting style: LHB
Bat position: Opener (2)
Batting ability: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (6)
Bowling hand: Right handed
Bowling style: DNB
Bowling ability: DNB
Fielding position: Outfielder (0)
Player likeness: Virender Sehwag
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First name::os: Bella
Last name: Lestrange
Nationality: View attachment 234456 Lannister
Batting style: RHB
Bat position: Tail
Batting ability: DNB
Bowling hand: Left handed
Bowling style: Fast (2)
Bowling ability: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (6)
Fielding position: Outfielder (0)

Player likeness: Ellyse Perry

Doing it here in order to have all players in one thread :p
@RUDI how can he have ability points 6

View attachment 234367

Official update

Owners:
In order for management to start with official graphics, fixtures etc. we need the following by no later Monday 1 PM IST

* Consider your Opening post in your Team thread as your "Homepage"
The following must be on your Homepage in order for us to continue
- Team name
- Home ground
- Pitch conditions
PITCHES:
  • Hard - A dead surface; bowlers' nightmare.
  • Slow - Active surface from bowlers point of view, batsmen will be put to test.
  • Normal/Even - As the name suggests, equality!
  • Dusty - Soft surfaces prepared in order to help spinners. As far as batsmen are concerned, provides some relief as compared to slow decks.
  • Green - Pacers! Attack!
  • Dry - Spinners pal, yet at the same time good for batting. - Rabbit Hood
- Team logo (a 200x200px with transparent background to be PM to management)
- Owners list

@CerealKiller | @Life Warrior / @VDQuint / @Gokulraj Kamaraj / @X Factor | @Till Valhalla / @The Real Modi | @PresidentEvil / @Na Maloom Afraad / @Bilal45 / @AliB
Every team will get 5 ability points to distribute among the players.
but max skill limit per batsman is 5 right? or is it 6? or 10?

Listen up all. Friendly banter is always welcomed. Let us not get to a stage where the banter turns into something personal or into something ugly. Also let's refrain from bringing up old issues from previous official leagues.
This is a fresh new official league (or second season), let's keep it in the spirit of the game. If you are unsure on how to take up a post, ask someone neutral. It's easy to take things the wrong way, especially on a forum where English isn't everyone's first language and writing your thoughts might come off as something different.

Peace all, let's make this season fun!

They are our star players Gokul. Star players get 8 x skill points.
@RUDI what is the maximum skill points one can allot to a player?

eg: i make my star player a lower order batsman
so i can give him 8 skills in batting?

if yes then, how much does 1 skill count to be if we compare with cricsim rating?

@RUDI what is the maximum skill points one can allot to a player?

eg: i make my star player a lower order batsman
so i can give him 8 skills in batting?

if yes then, how much does 1 skill count to be if we compare with cricsim rating?
:p a batsman with a batting skill of 8 shouldn't be considered a lower order batsman,LOL.
Star players are rated higher than members because for the obvious (they are star players) Hence why they are given an extra 2 x skill points.
Not to get too technical, a six star batsman will be rated about 85- 90/100 which will be equivalent to a real player like for instance Quinton de Kick or David Warner.

:p a batsman with a batting skill of 8 shouldn't be considered a lower order batsman,LOL.
Star players are rated higher than members because for the obvious (they are star players) Hence why they are given an extra 2 x skill points.
Not to get too technical, a six star batsman will be rated about 85- 90/100 which will be equivalent to a real player like for instance Quinton de Kick or David Warner.
Mate I got that

I just wanted to know how will they rate in cricsim

So 5 star will be around 75-80 right

Listen up all. Friendly banter is always welcomed. Let us not get to a stage where the banter turns into something personal or into something ugly. Also let's refrain from bringing up old issues from previous official leagues.
This is a fresh new official league (or second season), let's keep it in the spirit of the game. If you are unsure on how to take up a post, ask someone neutral. It's easy to take things the wrong way, especially on a forum where English isn't everyone's first language and writing your thoughts might come off as something different.

Peace all, let's make this season fun!
In addition to this,

This is not a confession league or a forun where you can accuse people for hating you. If you have any issue with anyone, please PM and solve your personal issues. This will be my first and last warning for everyone involved in this league. TPCL is all for friendly banter and leg pulling but do not cross the line please. Consider this as a request cum warning.

PC Admin,
TRM

Users who are viewing this thread