n expect rules and info about auctio
Well I intend to pop in from time to time and sledge the usual suspects :spy
just register

all you need to do is post once per match

that too isnt mandatory!

Well I intend to pop in from time to time and sledge the usual suspects :spy
Me after reading this:
83a96bceb4cfba9bc9262a68731a2e54.jpg

@Yash. Bro just a few questions on the Auction.

1. The Current Set of players in the Auction? are they the only one in the auction? or it will be in pairs based on their base price?
2. If so, How is their base price set? based on their ratings or Demand from the Team owners?

Note: Asking this to understand the concept in case if I decide to do a write up. Nothing "Controversial" Hopefully. :lol

@Yash. Bro just a few questions on the Auction.

1. The Current Set of players in the Auction? are they the only one in the auction? or it will be in pairs based on their base price?
2. If so, How is their base price set? based on their ratings or Demand from the Team owners?

Note: Asking this to understand the concept in case if I decide to do a right up. Nothing "Controversial" Hopefully. :lol
those 9 are only people to be auctions

rest will be drafted

base price is just given ideally to give a base price to all players

those 9 are only people to be auctions

rest will be drafted

base price is just given ideally to give a base price to all players

Oh ok, So these players were selected already for auction based on the demand for them. Well, I guess I won't be able to actually judge which player made the market go crazy if all is not auctioned. Well Good luck to all teams.

Oh ok, So these players were selected already for auction based on the demand for them. Well, I guess I won't be able to actually judge which player made the market go crazy if all is not auctioned. Well Good luck to all teams.
ya these people were selected as most teast were interested in them

Users who are viewing this thread