Draft: The Quiz Draft - Redux

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
Just to confirm, is that a min of 80 wickets or a max of 80... because one of those results in only 1 pick

EDIT: actually both results in only 1 pick each
Fine fine oh gosh you're making this hard with your StatsGuru research. Fifty wickets then and that's my final call. Fifty wickets and zero 5-fers. Jesus Henry Christ, man.

Just joking it actually was on me to find players. If you'd like to change your pick based on the new stuff, shoot me a PM. If not...well good luck.

sanchitgarg

Club Cricketer
India
Mumbai Indians
Pretty much EVERYONE is picking the same person. Except for one. Are you the one, that's the issue. Do YOU (not you specifically Cereal] need to change your pick or are you happy with what you have?
What if !! it is a bluff:rolleyes

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
Hmm. Married life and everything notwithstanding, it's about time to restart this. There are absolutely ZERO Drafts happening right now.

Who's willing to restart this?

Your question (one week to reply via PM, unless I forget or something): Pick a player with an average over 40, but with at least 10 ducks to their name.

You have a week to PM me, unless we're leaving this for dead.

(EDIT: We will ignore the last question.)

(Also EDIT, I'm waiting on the time for the forums to not merge so I can tag you guys.)

Last edited:

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
Will give the results of this Round tomorrow and post the next Round question.

EDIT: It's because my wife just asked me, "What is an 'over'?" and I seriously couldn't explain it in a way that made sense to her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread