The Rivalry

Sherbet

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just wondering what the rest of you are going for because I will buy the Playstation 2 version.

The pc version is fun because you can edit almost anything in the game.....though the PS 2 would be my first alternative (for any game) :D....

Originally posted by barmyarmy@Jan 31 2004, 03:17 PM
On PC we've got some chance of fixing the bugs.
Notice the emphasis on the word some......

Definately PC. Infact, Cricket 2002 was really the first game I ever bought on PC format, even though I've got plenty other PC games. When I realised that c2k2 could be patched, I started buying PC games. And now I have great games like Championship Manager Season 03/04 to play and patch.

I would have thought you get more of a TV style feel if you're actually playing it on a TV!

I would definately get the PC version. This way you can fix any errors and also add stuff to the game.

I have the pc version its great because you can add on to it but i must say the controls on the ps2 would probably be easier? ;)

No. I haven't changed my mind. I still vote for PS2. Even though I'm from England I should have Cricket 2004 (on the PS2) by this Friday and I'm really looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread