The simple 'Esc' button

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Why is this NOT implemented?? it is SOOOO frustrating not being able to press Esc to get out of screens eg. at the end of each over, changing options, etc. Is there any way of fixing this?

Question 2 - can someone tell me how to deal with short balls ie. the proper controls and timing (especially) for the hook/pull shot.

Question 3 - (more a rant) why is it the comp bowls everything on line and length plus atleast 2 yorkers each over? I've been playing this game for a few weeks and have NEVER hit a square cut!! :crying wtf?? This is so bs.

I have the same level of frustration as you are with respect to the CPU bowling. 95% of the balls are on the stumps. doesn't bowl anything to allow us to try the cut or glide or whatever..

also, unlike C2004, i am not able to give some minor adjustments to the batsman after the marker is fixed... this was very handy in 2004 as we can move a little bit back and forth to play the right shot ...

overall , it seems to be a pain compared to 2004

btw.. as far as playing the short ball, it is just mere luck.. as we don't have any control over playing the shot except for the timing... so, you just press the right buttons when a short ball is offered and just hope you timed it well!!!!!!!!!!!!

sara2005 said:
also, unlike C2004, i am not able to give some minor adjustments to the batsman after the marker is fixed... this was very handy in 2004 as we can move a little bit back and forth to play the right shot ...
On easy mode you can

Users who are viewing this thread