The state of off-spin bowling/suspect actions/doosra bowlers worldwide

God knows, what the main reason could be.. However, with BCCICC in charge and the conspiracies they cause, it's clearly and evidently an conspiracy on Pakistan by India. AND Hafeez was actually bowling quite well.
Don't want to spam the thread with a debate on an old India-Pakistan issue,but I am feeling curious to ask you that do you believe or can prove that Hafeez action is clean?

Don't want to spam the thread with a debate on an old India-Pakistan issue,but I am feeling curious to ask you that do you believe or can prove that Hafeez action is clean?

Lol, of course he believes Hafeez's action is clean. In fact I am very sure he further believes that a Pakistani off spinner just cannot have an illegal action, simply because the bowler is a Pakistani.

Anyone who says otherwise is a BCCI agent, working to hurt Pakistan cricket.

God knows, what the main reason could be.. However, with BCCICC in charge and the conspiracies they cause, it's clearly and evidently an conspiracy on Pakistan by India. AND Hafeez was actually bowling quite well.

I think we all know what the main reason is.

However I am of the view that Hafeez had a questionable action, even after the last remedial work.

Btw interesting location for profile detail.

• What face book is running on this same matter
  • 10325513_752510558191637_8789580111398563267_n.jpg

^ Lol, post a pic of Hafeez at the time of delivery, after he has straightened his arm, as if to show he doesn't chuck.

As for the Harbhajan pic, first of all I have no idea whether that is more than 15 degrees or not, and secondly Harbhajan in the past has had issues with his action and was even reported a decade ago or so. He has since been cleared.

So if you wanna show a non-existant controversy atleast give the date of when that photo was taken, because it looks like a really old photo.

Go post a pic of his from the B'desh test he played and if he shown to be bending is arm more than 15 degrees, I will say ban him for sure.

You see unlike Pakistani fans who see conspiracy everywhere, I have no problems with chuckers being banned, be it from India or anywhere. If harbhajan chucks ban him, Hafeez does chuck and so was banned, perfect.

I can't say. Though the main point is, BCCICC are targeting our star spinners, I mean ffs take a look at Ashwin's action. Hafeez has a much cleaner action than Ashwin, why not BCCICC play fair, and not just go after our bowlers.

Last edited:
The depressing part is, as soon as someone gets banned from Pakistan. I see Cricinfo's Facebook profile being bombarded with Paki fans saying ICC= BCCI and so much useless shit. As you said, they don't realize how many people have been watching Ajmal for years and try to replicate him which results in producing more illegal action in domestic cricket. No matter how bad the BCCI administrators are, in this topic they have actually worked quite a lot in domestic structure. If they find someone in domestic cricket with doubtful action, he will be immediately notified to improve his action to meet the regulations. I remember Pragyan Ojha being reported last year before the IPL and was immediately sent to NCA to improve his action. Unfortunately Sri Lanka cricket have started doing this just recently and I am not sure what is being done in Pakistan regarding this. I am sure they have some kind of system in place now since so many of them are being reported.

Bilal to join Pakistan squad, Azhar to return home | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

"Geoff Allardice, the ICC's general manager - cricket, said there was an effort being made to reduce the time between a bowler being reported and the results of the test on his action being released. "We are trying to get the turnaround times on reports a lot faster. We have shortened the time that the player has to be tested by and that the report has to be presented," Allardice said. "Yes, it may mean they play a match in between - certainly at an ICC event we can be quick as the players are all in the same place - but it's a trade-off of having the scientific validity verses the turnaround time. At this stage, in-match testing I don't think it will happen in a hurry - our testing centres will deal with it in the short to medium term."

Users who are viewing this thread