The state of off-spin bowling/suspect actions/doosra bowlers worldwide

Mohammad Hafeez banned from bowling for 12 months | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

"As this report has constituted the player's second report within a two-year period, the first of which led to a suspension, he is now automatically suspended from bowling in international cricket for a 12-month period," the ICC said. "Hafeez is entitled to appeal any procedural aspect of an independent assessment that has led to this automatic suspension. However, only after the expiry of this one-year period will he be entitled to approach the ICC for a reassessment of his bowling action."

So Mohammad Hafeez is banned again..

Although this is conspiracy against Pakistan again, good riddance of Mohammad Hafeez. Hopefully PCB realize he's as good as a bird without wings without his bowling and is selection will result in a wasted spot.

Ofcourse, I wouldn't mind.

Those worthless men in BCCICC
And why so?In my opinion there is no challenging India against Pakistan series coming up,where Hafeez could be a major threat for India.And are you saying the bowling action of Hafeez is perfectly clean?

And why so?In my opinion there is no challenging India against Pakistan series coming up,where Hafeez could be a major threat for India.And are you saying the bowling action of Hafeez is perfectly clean?

God knows, what the main reason could be.. However, with BCCICC in charge and the conspiracies they cause, it's clearly and evidently an conspiracy on Pakistan by India. AND Hafeez was actually bowling quite well.

I think I won the bet ? Thanks Western Lad[DOUBLEPOST=1437398593][/DOUBLEPOST]I hear Pragyan Ojha had a lot of dirt on BCCI, which is why they banned him too

I heard it was because Hafeez's action was illegal...

Users who are viewing this thread