This Game have same problems as in Cricket 2004?

dala

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
watch the video between AUS n IND you will see the fielding positioning is not right, also when the bowler throws the ball to keeper the keeper throws the ball to other side of stumps this happens in AUS VS CAN video.

Look AUS N IND VIDEO N check

where is the third man?

in BLIC there is third n fine leg

i want to say that if they dont know how to make cricket game please tell dont make cricket games?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

you see guyz its ture EA SPORT DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE A CRICKET GAME

main thing is the fielding, as i told u

displayimage.php

but this defult fiedling setting of the game, isnt this is great fielding setup BY EA

DONT SAY THIS IS PLAYER VS PLAYER

THIS IS DEFAULT FIELDING SETTING

Last edited:
First of all,it has been made clear many times in some other thread that the Aus Vs Can match was Player V/S Player game !!

Regarding field setups ,check out the latest screenshots of BLIC and compare the field setups with those of EA's cric 05..I dont see much difference !!

No,the first one(Aus vs Ind) was from a review copy,if i remember correctly !!

In the AUS vs CAN video it is 2 People playing not CPU, and it was manual fielding so thats some guys faults not the AI. AS for the feilding I dunno, they probably left 3rd man out again...

does no one ever listen - they have been using the same field set ups for 6 years !!

remember you do not know wether the videos were an early code or not if it is, then all be it, but i will still buy cricket 2005 along with brian lara

Really they must have third man this time .
Really it would be worst if they dont have third man.

They have not listened us in fielding but have listened us in manual appealing.

Yeah, the bugs and frustrations will continue. But the EA game will keep me going until BLIC comes out a few weeks later.

Users who are viewing this thread