This game is horrible and you know it.

playkid12

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Someone please explain to me the point of the bowling marker constantly moving. It's absolutely hilarious. Not only does it constantly move, but you have as long as you want to choose where to bowl. So you sit there and try to get it at that area for a while, and whoosh, you're past it. So you try again. And again. How fun! If they wanted to install a moving bowling marker like this, they should've had a timer too to ensure that the person varies their line & length. There is absolutely no point in it. Also, no cutters? Are you serious? This game only has swing or straight. And if you're playing against the computer, all you need to do is just bowl full and they'll get out early. Why do medium pacers swing the ball as much as spinners spin it?

The graphics are horrible (at least 5-7 years dated) and the animations are choppy. The fielders run really strangely. And the batsmen look hilarious when they're kneeling down on their front foot after you take a run. The camera view is also a bit strange, and the lack of commentary takes away from the ambiance. The crowd sounds suck. Batting is horrible (no 360 degree shot selection and 'shot combos' are you kidding me?) I feel like I'm playing an unfinished product.

The only thing good about this game is the stat tracking, but that's really not a big deal because the game is so broken. Oh but wait, I'm supposed to love it since it's not made by a big company like Codemasters or EA. Stick it to the man.

I want my 25 bucks back. To everyone who's sitting on the fence on whether or not to buy this game - don't. The learning curve alone will pull you away from it.

Someone please explain to me the point of the bowling marker constantly moving. It's absolutely hilarious. Not only does it constantly move, but you have as long as you want to choose where to bowl. So you sit there and try to get it at that area for a while, and whoosh, you're past it. So you try again. And again. How fun! If they wanted to install a moving bowling marker like this, they should've had a timer too to ensure that the person varies their line & length. There is absolutely no point in it. Also, no cutters? Are you serious? This game only has swing or straight. And if you're playing against the computer, all you need to do is just bowl full and they'll get out early. Why do medium pacers swing the ball as much as spinners spin it?

The graphics are horrible (at least 5-7 years dated) and the animations are choppy. The fielders run really strangely. And the batsmen look hilarious when they're kneeling down on their front foot after you take a run. The camera view is also a bit strange, and the lack of commentary takes away from the ambiance. The crowd sounds suck. Batting is horrible (no 360 degree shot selection and 'shot combos' are you kidding me?) I feel like I'm playing an unfinished product.

The only thing good about this game is the stat tracking, but that's really not a big deal because the game is so broken. Oh but wait, I'm supposed to love it since it's not made by a big company like Codemasters or EA. Stick it to the man.

I want my 25 bucks back. To everyone who's sitting on the fence on whether or not to buy this game - don't. The learning curve alone will pull you away from it.

In your humble opinion of course. In my humble opinion I would say this game is worth the money and has lots to offer anyone looking for something different, something testing.

Is it perfect? No! Which game is!

Is it for the purists? Probably not!

Is it fun? Hell yeah!!!:D

It took me like 30 minutes to learn to bowl a perfect line/length every time.

Also you can certainly hit the ball anywhere on the field batting if you know how to use the placement feature, which is actually very good. My only problem with this game is that fours are way too easy to hit once you learn the tricks...can now score 130 avg in a 10 over vs CPU on normal.

Dont take this guys word for it. I thought this at the start, but after a few hours of playing i now think its great fun! one thing that makes it good is that it will take a while to master the controls and strategys. IMO this is a MEAN game :D:D

Had some good games today against fazzy and sandeep, lost them all. GJ to sandeep who chased 110 with two overs left, crazy game. I can't bowl in this.

It's like everything; you have to get used to it. After a while it becomes more easy and then you start to realise what a great game it is. Patience is a virtue!:)

I have had some great games online. My bowling is good (if I may be so bold!) My batting is atrocious! Practice!

This is a wonderful little game. Not expensive and well done. Not everyone's cup of tea but nor is tea!

Are you judging this game based on solo play? if so try online, the difference of gameplay is like night and day.

Had some good games today against fazzy and sandeep, lost them all. GJ to sandeep who chased 110 with two overs left, crazy game. I can't bowl in this.
Heh, i played against fazzy and sandeep aswell today, sandeep beat me in my second game ever so i played him today and beat him very easily(restricted him to 72/10). I played 3 games against Fazzy and won 1 the first game i played well scoring 80+ chasing 116 with a few overs left, and the third one i was chasing 80-89 and got into a bad position of 20/5 or something but then hit him for around 20 in an over and ended up losing by 20 runs with 25 balls to spare :(.

All in all i feel i am bowling very well however my batting could use some work.
also waiting for an*lcrumbles to come online, i have a feeling thats you. I want to play him :D, you beat me very easily while i was new.

I was a bit surprised at the graphics etc. at first but it is genuinely great fun - and not easy which is even better for me anyway.

If you want an arcade experience this isn't it as the initial learning curve is steep.

I feel this is far superior as a 'game' to Ashes Cricket which is waaay more expensive and I think a massive disappointment in gameplay terms.

I think there will be more patches and improvement and if someone gives it time I think it is worth it.

This game is horrible and you know it.

No we dont know it :D, in my opinion the game is awesome and worth for what we paid

Hell yeah man!!! This game is too cool. Looks like im not that experienced as there are other forum members. Bt started to gain some rhythm. My batting was the weakest limp bt i had a good game against Australia in exhibition mode. My score was like 130+ in 20 ovs and oh man how close this game went. Australia did chase it, bt in the 19th over.

AI is really really smart and u cant win against him everytime. Anyone saying it bad seems like he hasnt had the experience of other cricket games :eek: which make u feel so bore in like 2-3 days.I think EA and Codemasters did well in graphics bt this is the only thing they did well in. No gameplay, no stroke variation, no realistic bowling and not even realisitc fielding. What if this game is lacking in graphics bt it has everything else that ive mentioned earlier.

Well done Mindis. Hope they will keep on fine tuning it in the coming months.

Users who are viewing this thread