This is for Hari - Building tmd editor/gbb editor for BLC

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Dear Hari, Sudarshan, STe and others,
I was going through the news archieve that you guys have. I saw in one of the posts made by Hari that he was trying to make a tmd editor just the way James made in his "E3D". Have you continued your good work or the idea is in dumps....?? Has the same thing happened to the GBB editor ??
I really feel that those softwares should be added to the great jems that you have put in the crown Of "BLC".... Also it would be great if you added links to download .rot file viewer. I know that .rot files are text files which give various co-ordinates of polygons and these files can be rotated and viewed from all angles.
I also hoped you guys added some tech documents section on your site that spoke about various file formats in BLC and source code of softwares made by Hari and others for BLC...

Ste (old)

Club Cricketer
Hi

Im afraid that Hari is away in the USA studing and therefore has not been able to do any work on editors.

However I will speak to Sudharsan about the source code for the .TIM editor and I have details on how the file format of .TIM files so maybe these will be put on the site.

If you give me the link for the .rot file viewer I will put it on the site.

Ste

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
I think my P.C has some problem with the graphics card due to which I cannot view the .rot files. But I will add the link so that you can post it on the site and others can try it.

Users who are viewing this thread