This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@WealeyH Do other teams like South Africa,India, etc wearing Sweaters,Jumpers,etc and their stats earned is showing or not.

Rhone

International Cricketer
Just to clarify on this, club cricket is multi-format. 3 Day games are in addition to 50 and 20 over formats.

If you get time could you give a brief overview of the changes/additions/removals in career mode and what you set out to improve upon based on the feedback you received on your last two career modes on 14' and 17'?

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just to clarify on this, club cricket is multi-format. 3 Day games are in addition to 50 and 20 over formats.

Hi @MattW, thanks for the clarification. Does this apply whatever country you start your career in? In real life, no English clubs below minor county teams play multi-day matches (that I'm aware of) but I'd actually prefer if we were able to in this game.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Hi @MattW, thanks for the clarification. Does this apply whatever country you start your career in? In real life, no English clubs below minor county teams play multi-day matches (that I'm aware of) but I'd actually prefer if we were able to in this game.
I'd say it wouldn't matter where you start your career. In our competition we play nothing but 2-day cricket which is average as considering we only play 9 games (excl. finals) a season.

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'd say it wouldn't matter where you start your career. In our competition we play nothing but 2-day cricket which is average as considering we only play 9 games (excl. finals) a season.
the new format is almost perfetc for me, we play a few 2 day games, 10 1 dayers and a single weekend t20 comp, seems like this game is going to replicate that

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@MattW club level cricket is it possible add a user created team ex: I have my own team I want to create those players into one team and can I play for that team at club level only...
This question is on career mode cricket ... Thanks!

Last edited:

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
@Llewelynf Do other teams like South Africa,India, etc wearing Sweaters,Jumpers,etc and their stats earned is showing or not??

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Im going to be disappointed if we cant celebrate every boundary off kesrick williams by ripping pages out of the notebook lul
I'm hoping the different styles for batsmen and bowlers at least elicit some variety in celebrations. Maybe when Ashes Cricket 2 or 3 comes along we will get the page rip or the Samuels Salute. One thing I love about PES is being able to give players different celebrations, it'd be nice to do that for when a bowler gets a wicket, a fielder takes a catch or batsman hits a landmark.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hello I am wondering is it the overall stats that gets shown when they walk out in the correct format

Users who are viewing this thread