This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

LOL no man Its Wealy that promised a video of gameplay on Thursday ;)
No he promised for some sort treat with respect to Ashes Cricket game

The date to change from the 8th to the 9th?
The weekend to be a day closer?
What are you trying to say, man?! In all seriousness, if there is meant to be some kind of announcement, I don't think they sit up til midnight to make an announcement at 12.01am... expect something closer to 9am, while you're still asleep (or not).

That was my way of ensuring there was no more of the AC13 talk on this thread.. Kinda disrespectful for Ashes Cricket (By Big Ant).

Back foot no ball? Fixed? Or wait for the game to figure out?

It's pretty disgraceful to even mention AC13 and Don Bradman '17 in the same breath if I'm honest.
Please note that i had mentioned it as "Big Ant's Ashes cricket 2013" so obviously it will be better than that "one single foolish game":yes:yes

We are doomed :P

Anyway what I meant was it will be full HD. And I'll have a bit of time to make it good. There's no surprise as such. The surprise is when you buy the game and realise how good it is![DOUBLEPOST=1510132980][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please note that i had mentioned it as "Big Ant's Ashes cricket 2013" so obviously it will be better than that "one single foolish game":yes:yes

What? It wasn't even that bad. Ashes 13 wasn't even a game.

POint was even mentioning it in same sentence is an insult

This game is gonna be AWESOME! Just read all 62 pages of this thread and my massive hard on is proof of how excited I am right now!!! (I wanna dry hump my laptop's screen, but since I'm sitting in a coffee shop, it might be frowned upon...)

Big up to all the beta testers and of course @Ross and his team, for working around the clock to bring us the best experience in cricket gaming. You guys rock!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Westindies is an absolute tool..... draught him into the England Ashes squad?

Cutting edge humour......If the knife was made of overcooked spaghetti[DOUBLEPOST=1510133363][/DOUBLEPOST]
This game is gonna be AWESOME! Just read all 62 pages of this thread and my massive hard on is proof of how f*ucking excited I am right now!!! (I wanna dry hump my laptop's screen, but since I'm sitting in a coffee shop, it might be frowned upon...)
Well thats a picture that I wont get out of my head for a while.....If I try hard enough.

Users who are viewing this thread