This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

I’ve been a member for four years, and a staff member for a couple. I have read a lot of posts. This is, without question, the single worst post I have ever read on this forum.

‘I hate DBC17 to the core’. You haven’t played it. Any opinion you share on DBC17 is based on zero first hand experience - it is useless. Your opinion on Ashes Cricket is as useless as your opinion on DBC17 - you haven't played it.
This times infinity.... What an absurd post.

I’ve been a member for four years, and a staff member for a couple. I have read a lot of posts. This is, without question, the single worst post I have ever read on this forum.

‘I hate DBC17 to the core’. You haven’t played it. Any opinion you share on DBC17 is based on zero first hand experience - it is useless. Your opinion on Ashes Cricket is as useless as your opinion on DBC17 - you haven't played it.

hard to choose between them, but I think the one comparing dbc17 to ac13 was even worse

QQ about the game to the beta testers - the player scans for Eng and Aus look great... so i was wondering if the quality of players created in the Academy is improved on DBC17? With Curran for Finn and Australia having yet name their squad, there's potential for the 'newbies' to look a bit 'last gen' compared to the scanned players, if that makes sense?!

QQ about the game to the beta testers - the player scans for Eng and Aus look great... so i was wondering if the quality of players created in the Academy is improved on DBC17? With Curran for Finn and Australia having yet name their squad, there's potential for the 'newbies' to look a bit 'last gen' compared to the scanned players, if that makes sense?!

I play on lower settings, so perhaps not the best to answer, but i think there is no question that the face-scanned players are a cut above the other players. I'd say academy players are a step up from dbc17 equivalent, but the face-scan is something else.

i hate DBC 17 to the core... after giving us a super game in DBC14 , ross disappointed us by releasing DBC17....The current Ashes cricket is "Shut up and Take my money" stuff (Videos are awesome)...DBC17 was "Shut up and give my money back" (i have never played it after downloading the academy, just saw the videos and could guess how bad it is) :mad:mad
Even without playing the full game how can one assess the quality of game play, i am surprised. Of course DBC 17 isn't that much poor. I am in the game for 165 hours in Steam. Yes there are bugs but playable ok

One thing I have noticed about this thread --- the beta testers are keeping the lid on career mode ;) Only to let us know that 3day and other formats are in club cricket, the other career mode questions are being avoided.... I am hoping that this is for a very very good reason --- we are going to be surprised ;)

i hate DBC 17 to the core... after giving us a super game in DBC14 , ross disappointed us by releasing DBC17....The current Ashes cricket is "Shut up and Take my money" stuff (Videos are awesome)...DBC17 was "Shut up and give my money back" (i have never played it after downloading the academy, just saw the videos and could guess how bad it is) :mad:mad

My god I have not posted on this forum for years but had to sign in just to reply to this post.
A virtual slap is needed here mate, the worse post I have read in years so give yourself a pat on the back.

PS Hello to everyone who remembers me.

My god I have not posted on this forum for years but had to sign in just to reply to this post.
A virtual slap is needed here mate, the worse post I have read in years so give yourself a pat on the back.

i remember you - good to see you back mate[DOUBLEPOST=1510137569][/DOUBLEPOST]
One thing I have noticed about this thread --- the beta testers are keeping the lid on career mode ;) Only to let us know that 3day and other formats are in club cricket, the other career mode questions are being avoided.... I am hoping that this is for a very very good reason --- we are going to be surprised ;)

honestly, i think it's because most of us have maybe concentrated on other modes out of preference.

I know I ask too many questions. Thank God testers are very understanding

When the tailender come to bat do they look like they are top order batters.?

I remember in a game came out around 2007. I think it was Last Lara cricket they did use total different animations . They look like tellenders.

This is not a deal breaker. Just that it would be nice

*then again no number 11 bats like good old murali these days*

And this coming from you!!! :p

Good to hear from you again mate!

i remember you - good to see you back mate

Thanks Blocker.

The last 60 pages have been gold mate. Ashes looks amazing and I will be getting the game when it released as i loved the last two games from Bigant.
PS One question Blocker, has there been any improvements to LB of the batsmen. The rest is all covered. Amazing them videos I thought I was watching real cricket highlights.

And this coming from you!!! :p

Good to hear from you again mate!

Yeah I wanted to come back but so many trolls. We can all talk crap from time to time but why do posts that don't support the reason why we are all here in the first place.

PS Anyway game looks amazing and I hope bigant continue making cricket games for years to come. I hope they keep the Ashes Licence for a long time as it's in good hands.

@Llewelynf just confirming, did you say you were making the other teams for ashes? Since you made some for dbc17

Users who are viewing this thread