This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

I hope it is not breaking the immersion in to the game. This was one of the obvious issues which irritated me in previous iteration.

it would break immersion to me if the AI changed the field in limited overs as they do in tests: in real life limited overs field changes are frequent whereas tests the captains stick to plans over several overs.

i haven't noticed any issue in the frequency of field changes in either format in the last build.

What i like most from your videos is

1.In one of the video i can see overcast conditions,with clouds moving feels like real in match presentation
2.Seam presentation video wow i have no words on that so dynamic

Now can i get a street broke in india please any one let me know i am so much exited to buy ASAP even doubled price

Yes and yes

Is Stoneman actually face scanned?

I just thought in the glimpses he didn't look as convincing as the others... but please excuse the pessimism, the game looks great and feedback including stats has clearly been acted upon.

Can't wait to play!

And here's some batting , the game looks a lot better than this as this isnt the highest possible visual setting, also the yt compression.

So glad you bat in the same camera as me: hate watching videos of people batting in the "wrong" camera! always feel so disoriented.

Shots looking looking really good for @WealeyH 's video. Very realistic for the most part. Thanks for recording man! :yes

Steve Smith and some Spin for you boys....

@grkrama is your boy for batting, quite frankly im bored of listening to him talk about it, he may already have some vids waiting in he wings!

I once got no balled for entering from the side of the crease. Every single delivery that Moeen Ali bowls in this clip... are they legitimate or should they be no balls?

And here's some batting , the game looks a lot better than this as this isnt the highest possible visual setting, also the yt compression.
The bat sound, and just overall sound is so brilliant. Plus, the commentary is amazing...

I feel Renshaw is playing for real, that back lift is amazing. Looks Mo-Capped, even M. Ali's action is so real......

Users who are viewing this thread