This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

afrid

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Tommorow is my school i have to sleep plz releasee the video Wealey

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just watched the first ten overs and I love it.

I love the whippy bowling action, the sound is fantastic, barmy army and less obtrusive commentary. I love the defensive head over the ball shot and the frequent leaves (after all the off stump game and knowing where it is, is arguably the most important facet of test cricket)

And finally, David Warner batted like David Warner does, and Renshaw didn't. Fantastic.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
@WealeyH Bro you’re the reason behind so many people are satisfied with this game. Trust me, after your gameplays more people have gotten the attention and ready to spend their money :p

Just a concern. Is there no way the video could be uploaded in 720p? Thanks :)
Lol even a video on 144p and I am happy..:D

Wealey

ICC Board Member
@WealeyH Bro you’re the reason behind so many people are satisfied with this game. Trust me, after your gameplays more people have gotten the attention and ready to spend their money :p

Just a concern. Is there no way the video could be uploaded in 720p? Thanks :)

Big Ant are the reason I'm just showcasing a bit of it!

I'll try, it should be but for some reason won't come out at it[DOUBLEPOST=1509993591][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lol even a video on 144p and I am happy..:D

Playing now ...

AliKhan215

Club Captain
Big Ant are the reason I'm just showcasing a bit of it!

I'll try, it should be but for some reason won't come out at it[DOUBLEPOST=1509993591][/DOUBLEPOST]

Playing now ...
Surely Big ant is the reason, but credit to you to take out the time for us curious people :)

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Just watched the first ten overs and I love it.

I love the whippy bowling action, the sound is fantastic, barmy army and less obtrusive commentary. I love the defensive head over the ball shot and the frequent leaves (after all the off stump game and knowing where it is, is arguably the most important facet of test cricket)

And finally, David Warner batted like David Warner does, and Renshaw didn't. Fantastic.

Renshaw was booring!!

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
If you are using Windows 10 why don't you try with Xbox recording...It's really easy.. Windows key +G opens the function and just start your record from there.. It stores up in the place shown in Xbox app which comes as.a default..

Reactions: DAP

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I wish you Guys could have seen the pages upon pages of discussion on things like slip positons, pitch attributes..... anybody who dares say ba is just a money grabbing outfit is an utter tosser and not worthy of this thread or the game....

And I'm glad my endless whining for a few years about two things (bowled, mentalities) got some airtime!

Users who are viewing this thread