This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

And we cricket crazy fans need to be realistic also. We don't have the technology to match a very complex cricket gameplay as well. So many human factors plays apart in cricketing field. I think big ant is doing a remarkable job with the help of testers to be honest. Maybe when we have AI as advance as England team captains we might get some thing as same as the real thing (in about 200yrs)

ye

yes there are bat and pad catches on spin bowling i have already asked this and got a positive response

Yeh I already knew that...my query was more towards the catches at leg slip with the ball turning and bouncing and taking the inside edge, with or without the pad.

Also for catches to slip against spin bowling off a forward defence.

These dismissals are quite common in Indian conditions specially and I kind of missed it in every single cricket game released ever across all platforms

Yes bro.what u told was absolutely correct.but the bug is when the batsmen score boundary to reach his half century then there will be no announcement.but Khawaja takes single to reach his fifty at that time the commentary is perfect.

Mate, honestly, it's not even a bug. Honestly if that makes such a big deal to you, your never be happy.

Call of Duty just released and no one could play for two days due to servers etc.

If the worst thing you can find is the commentator not announcing the 50 I'm happy with that.

You can't come on here after all the good people have seen and start saying Big Ant should do this , Big Ant should do that... sorry but you just come across like a complete prat.

Identify it, then people may work on it.
Don't state telling people who have put hour and hour and sleepless nights into something, what they should do...

Mate, honestly, it's not even a bug. Honestly if that makes such a big deal to you, your never be happy.

Call of Duty just released and no one could play for two days due to servers etc.

If the worst thing you can find is the commentator not announcing the 50 I'm happy with that.

You can't come on here after all the good people have seen and start saying Big Ant should do this , Big Ant should do that... sorry but you just come across like a complete prat.

Don't state telling people who have put hour and hour and sleepless nights into something, what they should do...

Might be pushing our luck over here . Any chance you letting us all watch the test match till the game get released? We promise not to make fun of your batting ☺

Might be pushing our luck over here . Any chance you letting us all watch the test match till the game get released? We promise not to make fun of your batting ☺
I am sure he will and that too in HD..

hahaha :D as i know we can expect another game play video in 1080p tommorow...patience is all we need

T
hahaha :D as i know we can expect another game play video in 1080p tommorow...patience is all we need
That tomorrow is today.. he said that last night.

I may do something a bit special on Thursday. Would make more sense but I'll decide.

I recorded the 1080 last night and annoyingly the wicket was all choppy. I'll see if I'm happy enough with it. If not Thursday your get a treat.

I may do something a bit special on Thursday. Would make more sense but I'll decide.

I recorded the 1080 last night and annoyingly the wicket was all choppy. I'll see if I'm happy enough with it. If not Thursday your get a treat.
Ohhh boy .. let's call it the "Super Thursday" can't wait

That ll do nicely!!

K mate.I think they will sort out these bugs before the release.i am not critising them bro just I mentioning that bugs to fix it before release.....We are waiting for u next gameplay.great work bro

Users who are viewing this thread