This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

People who are not buying this game on day one, let me know what kind of videos you guys would like to see. I'll upload them as soon as possible.
Upload your own videos once the game comes out and you own it... Don’t just re upload Wealy or any other tester’s video. Please.

Am just wondering. Did you guys ever managed to beat the AI without simulating the game at any stage . In pro level . Anyone ?

@WealeyH The gameplay videos have become a kind of lullaby for me to go to sleep...Hope that continues whenever possible...:D

@blockerdave @WealeyH
Will we be able to edit competition names and logos? eg, Change 'World championship' with its basic logo in the academy too 'ICC cricket world cup' and insert and ICC logo? I am hoping it is in the game as it would make it much more realistic. If it isn't, hopefully it can be patched or be in the next game. But yeah, do you know if it is in this game because you seem to be able to customise just about anything else.

@grkrama @blockerdave @WealeyH

In all your play time, have you had an edge (or bat pad catch) to backward short leg against an off spinner on a turning track?

In one of the videos posted by @WealeyH, if I am not wrong, there was a delivery that went off the thigh pad (very close to the bat) and looped up for the keeper to collect it. This wasn't There in the previous games and has me really excited as maybe the same will happen with spinners also as a lot of such dismissals happen in real life specially in Indian conditions with Ashwin bowling.

Also, did you come across any edges to slip from a forward defence against the spinners? E.g. how most offspinners get the left handed batsmen out on turning tracks?

I apologize for pestering you guys with more queries ;)

Bump:spy

Even in Wealey's videos you can see that the spinner is really close to getting an edge off Smith's defense...That would look just awesome IMO as such dismissals happen in tests...

My list will be complete as soon as some one tell me about AI field setting ‍

Users who are viewing this thread