This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

How do one become a Beta Tester?:spy

A unique combination of obsessiveness and coherence. Many have the former, few have the latter.[DOUBLEPOST=1510071357][/DOUBLEPOST]
It’s a long story and I just pray to God Harvey Weinstein keeps his mouth shut.....which was more than I could do.*

*yep, more schoolboy humour....

More likely to have been Kevin Spacey for us I think?

Anyway back on topic....one aspect that got a lot more attention was the online game. I know a number of us tested online and that a lot of things were reported. If I am very honest I havent played online for a couple of weeks but I know that the devs were keen to work on eradicating as many of the online bugs as possible....maybe a couple of the other beta boys could chip in with more recent experiences....: I know for a fact that they took note of the issues raised by some of the DBC17 fanatical online players.....

Lets not badger Wealey too much; he never promised a daily vid. If I know Wealers the one thing to make him stop posting is people going on about it. He has already gone way beyond the call of duty. Go through the thread again, play Risk, eat donuts, binge watch Modern Family, de-worm your pets....plenty of stuff to do...

Last edited by a moderator:
4 days to go for ps4 and xbox users ..oo God poor Me Steam :D :D

who is going to stream ??
8 not 4 :P btw people really need to calm down a bit here with so many questions and i have to say the patience level of beta members and esp Wealey is just awesome really...

Got it! As far as I remember Ashes supports 2560 x 1080.....thats the resolution I could choose from the menu and there are no black bars! Looks very nice I might say! :)

Holy moly. :eek:

No black bars on 2560x1080 pretty much means we are getting 21:9 support.

I’ll be very honest, I was not expecting this feature. Even though BA is targeting a wider audience this time round, I totally was not expecting this. Awesome stuff.

It’d be great if you could post a screenshot. :yes Thanks. :thumbs

Holy moly. :eek:

No black bars on 2560x1080 pretty much means we are getting 21:9 support.

I’ll be very honest, I was not expecting this feature. Even though BA is targeting a wider audience this time round, I totally was not expecting this. Awesome stuff.

It’d be great if you could post a screenshot. :yes Thanks. :thumbs
I would love to mate but I am away from my pc for the coming weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread